Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

I Have #1.7m To Start A Business. Nl Please Advise Me -DELETED - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have #1.7m To Start A Business. Nl Please Advise Me -DELETED (4571 Views)

I Have Five Hundred Thousand Naira, 500,000, Please Advise Me On Business To Do / I Have 1,000,000 Naira / I Have 1 Million Naira, I Want To Set Up An ISP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have #1.7m To Start A Business. Nl Please Advise Me -DELETED by maclatunji: 4:26pm On Nov 13, 2009
@poster. Have you heard about "the time value of money?" This basically means that N1.7million yesterday is not the same as N1.7million today. Why? Inflation (CONTINOUS AND PERSISTENT INCREASE IN GENERAL PRICES OF GOODS AND SERVICES) keeps eating up the value of money. My point is: I am surprised that you are not close to making up your mind yet on what you want to do. In spite of your exposure as a graduate and suggestions given here on NL. I am telling you that people would have read your thread and gotten business ideas from it. So how come you have not started something even if it is recharge card business?
Re: I Have #1.7m To Start A Business. Nl Please Advise Me -DELETED by Excellent7(m): 12:24pm On Nov 15, 2009
Pretend as if you don't yet have the money and go fix it for one year. In the mean time research "durable" opportunities. When you finally choose the one you think is the best, don't assume you know all, write out a standard business plan and launch out. Rmember that's not small money these days, so be careful.
I agree with Temisafety quoted above.
Fix that Capital for 6 months to 1year.This can add 100k to 200k to your capital Pretend you don't have anything.Find out what u want to do. Keeping your certificate aside, take out time to learn the ropes on any business you want to go into. When you are satisfied you have learnt enough, launch out with not more than 75% of your capital. It is easy to lose everything so be risk conscious.
If you are lucky to get paid employment you can make more savings to boost your capital.
Re: I Have #1.7m To Start A Business. Nl Please Advise Me -DELETED by chatwitken: 10:12pm On Nov 17, 2009
Thats is enough money to start your own business but i will advise you to invest it wisely and remember there is alot of unemployed youth and graduates. You are fortunate to have such an amount herited by you. I will suggest you invest in exportation business. You can invest in Non Oil export, exportation of agricultural products. You can visit this site to get more details.

http://kenomie..com/
Re: I Have #1.7m To Start A Business. Nl Please Advise Me -DELETED by donchido(m): 6:56pm On Jan 23, 2011
@toks 2008
abeg im interested, brief me on the low-down
Re: I Have #1.7m To Start A Business. Nl Please Advise Me -DELETED by magragold(m): 8:18pm On Jan 28, 2011
Whatever you want to do with it, be sure you do a thorough home work!
Re: I Have #1.7m To Start A Business. Nl Please Advise Me -DELETED by eobaro(m): 11:57pm On Jan 28, 2011
Fantastic opportunity but u've got to be calm, patient and wise. Call me lets chat and i could counsel u based on what u're capable of handling and/ur interests. 08098562283. Cheers!
Re: I Have #1.7m To Start A Business. Nl Please Advise Me -DELETED by Acelifted: 5:56pm On Apr 30, 2012
monopolist: I hated Forex but our team prayerfully researched Forex using 24 hr internet for 3 months and halelujah! we found it. We now get richer 5%-24% daily. I serve GOD and not mammon [money]. Money is my servant and we give to motherless,widows,poor,needy,sick,SMEs and Kingdom Projects.

I do not need your money, you need me.

MY TAKE ON FOREX?
Airin jina la ri abuke ôkere
We ask,seek and knock the door and the hidden riches of forex opened to us.

All of you check the parable of the merchant that found goodly pearl of great value in Matthew.

move from story to glory, Forex is a sea where everybody can fish from.

People like you end up giving God a very bad name. Let your results and not your mouth, speak for you.
Re: I Have #1.7m To Start A Business. Nl Please Advise Me -DELETED by JEREMYONA: 7:40pm On Apr 30, 2012
HAVE YOU THOT OF VENTURING INTO NYLON MAKING, OR WASTE RECYCLING AS A RESOURCE MERCHANT.

1 Like

Re: I Have #1.7m To Start A Business. Nl Please Advise Me -DELETED by honeric01(m): 12:11am On May 01, 2012
If you are in Lagos, then try the transport business.
Re: I Have #1.7m To Start A Business. Nl Please Advise Me -DELETED by 4X4: 8:08pm On Jan 04, 2013
ill give you the best business idea that will turn that 1.7m to 3.8m in 1 year but ill charge you a small fee for the idea.
Re: I Have #1.7m To Start A Business. Nl Please Advise Me -DELETED by 4X4: 3:00pm On Jan 08, 2013
ill give you a business idea that will tripple your money. i would have done it but i dont have the capital. reply if your still intetested
Re: I Have #1.7m To Start A Business. Nl Please Advise Me -DELETED by presegsADESIDA(m): 3:13am On Sep 01, 2014
Start Importation business my brother! !!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SON Reduces Product Registration Time To 60 Days / Is Togo A Better Place For Business Apart From Nigeria? / Finding It Hard To Land Your First Gig On Upwork? Make sure you read this

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.