Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Itil The Magic Tool: Be The Magician : - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Itil The Magic Tool: Be The Magician : (646 Views)

The Magic Of Thinking Big And Why You Should Set Big Goals / Crisis In Business: Let Your Partnership Agreement Do The Magic / Itil Vs Prince 2 Certification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Itil The Magic Tool: Be The Magician : by flowbaba1: 9:57am On Oct 07, 2009
Guy,
I really would not want to bore you with my story because it's never a story but a reality.
In life , we want things to happen to us fast, I mean like Magic.
We want our career to happen fast. We want money fast, we simply want Magic.
Some calls it miracle, others call it luck, but whatever you call it, it's Magic.

Regardless what you want to become in INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, regardless your specification; NETWORKING, PROGRAMMING, DATABASE, SOFTWARE, you'll definitely ends at QUALITY, MANAGEMENT, and EFFECTIVENESS and EFFICIENCY.

80% of the world IT guys are on the Technical Ladder, only just 20% are on the Management and Leadership. This 20% controls the 80% people. This is where ITIL comes in. You can leave the pack in no time, and join the league of guys that are living the best.

This 20% IT Guys are the Magicians, ITIL is the Magic Tool,

Join us for a new batch of ITIL V3 Foundation Training.

Venue: 12 Unity Road, Ikeja, Lagos.
Session: Morning, Afternoon, and Weekend.

FOLORUNSHO
Foleywonder@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Skills Development / Nurse Section (scarced Anytime I See Blood) / Web Designer / Graphic Designer With Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.