Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Life Story Of Adekunle Gold - Things You Didn't Know About Him. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Life Story Of Adekunle Gold - Things You Didn't Know About Him. (1199 Views)

Adekunle Gold Turns African Priest In UK Shoot [PICS] / Photos Of Adekunle Gold On Brooklyn Bridge / Celebrities You Didn't Know Were From Edo State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life Story Of Adekunle Gold - Things You Didn't Know About Him. by liumesty(m): 6:57pm On Sep 08, 2016
Adekunle Sokoso, popularly known by his stage name Adekunle Gold, he is a singer, songwriter and a graphic designer. He was given birth in a royal family in Lagos state Nigeria, date: January 28 1980 with three other younger sisters

He developed his interest in music at his teenage age, he participated in musical activities in the church as a start up being a member of a junior choir, he got his inspiration from Ebenezer Obey and King Sonny Ade with the help of his father who played their songs in his car while driving him to school every time, he wrote his first song at the age of 15.
"The King of Photoshop", that is the name he was also known as after making an awesome photo editing that went viral on line we will get to that later on, him and his best friend Seyikeyz created a musical band they called “The Bridge” . They released four tracks from 2010 which are "No Sleeping On A Bicycle”, Norm Breaker” Featuring Skales “, “All Of Me” John Legend Cover then Left the band in 2013.
Back to the Photoshop thing, he got the name ‘King of photoshop' after he editted of nice photo of him hugging Tiwa Savage From behind, which went viral on social media, he used his career in design to finance his musical inspiration.
He was asked in an interview about his Photoshop and musical career this is what he said
“Photoshop is fun; I love the way it makes people laugh and the atention i get. I do not like to be the ordinary guy; i like to be known for something. I made a picture of me hugging Tiwa Savage from behind and when i posted it on Instagram; i was overwhelmed by peoples response, I decided to continue with it, and as time went on, bloggers started writing about it and that increased my fan base, it has helped me meet people that have assisted me in my music career”

To add up, Fuse was the one that insisted Olamide sign him into YBNL Nation after falling in love with is song “Sade” in 2014, Olamide bought the idea because of how close he is with fuse. He also designed the YBNL Logo for the crew.

Rumors about him
Read More... http://www.liumestysblog.com/2016/09/life-story-of-adekunle-gold-things-you.html

Re: Life Story Of Adekunle Gold - Things You Didn't Know About Him. by 3unitload(m): 7:03pm On Sep 08, 2016
Everyone has its own story to tell, let me reserve my story 4 nw till wen ah go blow...@ade...enjoy
Re: Life Story Of Adekunle Gold - Things You Didn't Know About Him. by 3unitload(m): 7:03pm On Sep 08, 2016
Everyone has its own story to tell, let me reserve my story 4 nw till wen ah go blow...@ade...enjoy its ur time
Re: Life Story Of Adekunle Gold - Things You Didn't Know About Him. by opeyemiieblog(m): 7:08pm On Sep 08, 2016
nice one
Re: Life Story Of Adekunle Gold - Things You Didn't Know About Him. by portableO2: 7:12pm On Sep 08, 2016
ma own tory self dey com just chilex[url]ma own tory self dey com just chilex[/url]ma own tory self dey com just chilex
Re: Life Story Of Adekunle Gold - Things You Didn't Know About Him. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 08, 2016
I like the part, "I don't want to be an ordinary guy. I want to be known for something"

The part really inspires me and I have copied that from him.
Re: Life Story Of Adekunle Gold - Things You Didn't Know About Him. by liumesty(m): 10:12am On Sep 11, 2016
Refreshed

(1) (Reply)

Rita Dominic Looks Wow In White Ejiro Amos Tafiri Jumpsuit At TIFF / Hit Or Miss? Adekunle Gold Rocks Female Inspired Hairstyle.....(exclusive Pics) / Checkout Toolz Curves In Stunning Outfit She Rocked To An Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.