Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Content Writers Needed For Consistent Work - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Content Writers Needed For Consistent Work (623 Views)

Make Consistent Money On Binary Option(free Signal Inclusive) / How To Earn Cool And Consistent Revenue Online / I Have Paypal Funds For Sale, Looking For Consistent Buyers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Content Writers Needed For Consistent Work by DigitalIdeas: 7:36pm On Sep 08, 2016
Hello Pals,

We are a Lagos based Digital Marketing firm that need creative and talented content writers.
You will be writing the following content:

Articles
Blogpost
Social Media Content
Press Releases
Website Content
Brochure Content

We are in need of someone that can research and write content with minimum supervision. There
is also the opportunity to employ good content writers for full time.

If you are interested, kindly send a mail to; digitaladvertisingng[at]gmail.com

Including some of the content you have written will help in the selection process.

Re: Content Writers Needed For Consistent Work by DigitalIdeas: 7:59am On Sep 09, 2016
Expecting applications
Re: Content Writers Needed For Consistent Work by Pweedycutie(f): 8:13am On Sep 09, 2016
Can i apply from kano without coming to Lagos to do the job? ??
Re: Content Writers Needed For Consistent Work by DigitalIdeas: 1:48pm On Sep 09, 2016
Pweedycutie:
Can i apply from kano without coming to Lagos to do the job? ??

Distance is not a problem. All we need are talented writers. You can apply
Re: Content Writers Needed For Consistent Work by DigitalIdeas: 12:11pm On Sep 14, 2016
Keep the application coming
Re: Content Writers Needed For Consistent Work by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 14, 2016
Why not list your writing jobs on some Nigerian freelance sites like sourcegig.com? I think that's the only way they can grow and help lots of willing Nigerians make an honest living online.

Just saying..
Re: Content Writers Needed For Consistent Work by DigitalIdeas: 6:55pm On Sep 14, 2016
delivite:
Why not list your writing jobs on some Nigerian freelance sites like sourcegig.com? I think that's the only way they can grow and help lots of willing Nigerians make an honest living online.

Just saying..

Thanks for your contribution. I will look into your suggestion.

(1) (Reply)

Good News: Naira Appreciates Against The Dollar (see New Rate) / Dss Raids Makes Naira Stays Firm At N465/$1 / Startbubble - A New Social Platform For Entrepreneurs, Startups, Smes And Invest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.