Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,896 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

Unilorin Website Hacked By A 20year Old - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Unilorin Website Hacked By A 20year Old (1152 Views)

Fupre Website Hacked, Hacker Demand For Ransom In Bitcoin / Ondo State Government Website Hacked!!! / UNILORIN Website Hacked? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unilorin Website Hacked By A 20year Old by OnWebTech: 10:04pm On Sep 08, 2016
Was going through my wall untill i noticed it.

At present unilorin.edu.ng shows a blank
page

Here is the page of the hacker

Www.facebook.com/to.san.39

He also revealed the backend which from what I see was made in joomla..
Seems he has the capacity to delete the whole database containing pages of the website from joomla.

Re: Unilorin Website Hacked By A 20year Old by imohchard(m): 1:35am On Sep 09, 2016
Is it a 95year old that will hack it before?

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Website Hacked By A 20year Old by FincoApps(m): 10:31am On Sep 21, 2016
imohchard:
Is it a 95year old that will hack it before?

LOOOOOL
Re: Unilorin Website Hacked By A 20year Old by Khehanhacks: 3:27pm On Sep 08, 2023
When you engage the services of Money Transfer Experts at Phantomhacker.su, you open the door to boundless financial resources and seamless money transfer solutions to facilitate the realization of your fiscal aspirations. Our cadre of proficient hackers is wholeheartedly committed to delivering the utmost in service excellence and assisting you in attaining your financial dreams. We encourage you to reach out to us today for further insight into our offerings and how we can be of assistance

VISIT OUR WEBSITE https://phantomhacker.su/

(1) (Reply)

Get Awesome Web Services With A Difference At Yemlat / Nigeria Adsense For Sale At Affordable Price / Tell Me All Your Wp Challenges And I Will Assist You In Solving Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.