Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Amazing! See The Mother Who Gave Birth To 17 Babies At Once! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Amazing! See The Mother Who Gave Birth To 17 Babies At Once! (603 Views)

Google Adsense Send Me Congratulatory But When I Logged In The Gave Me Story / Amazing!! See This Health Blog Owned By A 16 Years Old Boy / Amazing!! See This Health Blog Owned By A 16 Years Old Boy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazing! See The Mother Who Gave Birth To 17 Babies At Once! by Cooldream(m): 10:40pm On Sep 08, 2016
“It was incredible” explains Dr. Jack Morrow who assisted the woman through the whole operation.” The babies kept coming and coming and coming and coming… Man! I think I’m gonna have nightmares about this day for a long time! This was my last delivery!” he adds in disgust.
henryaniagorsblog gave full details of this story.This is just an excerpt.

Re: Amazing! See The Mother Who Gave Birth To 17 Babies At Once! by Deenite(m): 10:42pm On Sep 08, 2016
It looks like photoshop

1 Like

Re: Amazing! See The Mother Who Gave Birth To 17 Babies At Once! by Topestbilly(m): 10:43pm On Sep 08, 2016
Kilode!!!

It's only Asians, Chinese particularly dat can possessed dis level of fertilised sperm cool
Re: Amazing! See The Mother Who Gave Birth To 17 Babies At Once! by Luckymay(f): 10:47pm On Sep 08, 2016
L. I. E. S.
Re: Amazing! See The Mother Who Gave Birth To 17 Babies At Once! by odiereke(m): 10:50pm On Sep 08, 2016
This is a serious case o. And they all healthy and chummy.
Re: Amazing! See The Mother Who Gave Birth To 17 Babies At Once! by Cooldream(m): 10:50pm On Sep 08, 2016
It is not a photoshop..Its real
Re: Amazing! See The Mother Who Gave Birth To 17 Babies At Once! by Greenback: 10:50pm On Sep 08, 2016
LAINUS MBA,why? angry

1 Like

Re: Amazing! See The Mother Who Gave Birth To 17 Babies At Once! by Cooldream(m): 10:57pm On Sep 08, 2016
Topestbilly:
Kilode!!!

It's only Asians, Chinese particularly dat can possessed dis level of fertilised sperm cool
lol...That sounds funny.But the man who did this must be a great one..lol
Re: Amazing! See The Mother Who Gave Birth To 17 Babies At Once! by hotspec(m): 11:44pm On Sep 08, 2016
Re: Amazing! See The Mother Who Gave Birth To 17 Babies At Once! by Cooldream(m): 11:44am On Sep 10, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Design And Develop Your Website At Affordable Cost With Us - VITAL DESIGNS / How Google Allo Stands Out From Other Chat Apps Being ‘smart’? / What Do You Think About Bloggers Forming An Association?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.