Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,930 members, 7,835,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

If You Have A Paper,pick Up A Pen And Write.this Story Can Keep You Thinking.. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If You Have A Paper,pick Up A Pen And Write.this Story Can Keep You Thinking.. (630 Views)

Please How Can I Write This Kind Of Essay? / Parents Rush To Pick Students As Gunmen Kidnap Vice Principal, 4 Students / Post-utme Scrapping: A Paper Over The Cracks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Have A Paper,pick Up A Pen And Write.this Story Can Keep You Thinking.. by Cooldream(m): 11:17pm On Sep 08, 2016
http://www.henryaniagorsblog.com/2016/06/if-you-have-paperpick-up-pen-and.html
Some years back,I could remember how it all started from my cradle.In everyone's life,there is this constant transposition that transforms you from one phase of life to the other.There is this ONE thought of always trying to actualize the realities of your existence.It all began when you were in cradle,from crawling,we look up to teenagers who can easily reach out for what ever they want and get it at once without the stress of crawling on their poor knees.We struggle upto this point and we try as much to transform to the phase of life that opportunes us to go out and meet diverse people with chequered ideologies and idiosyncrasies.At this point we get enrolled into the school,where not just learning from teachers but looking up to others who can easily decipher the hand writings on the board.I could vividly remember the ordeal I went through trying to learn how to write figure "8",.You cant believe my paternal uncle,"Papa Christy" thought me this,using method of joining two "zeros" to obtain an "8".Yes,you never can tell the kind of joy one gets from learning a thing,no matter how minute it is.
I could remember watching my elder siblings washing their clothes,something I have always wanted to do,but always get a blush.I thought it was all plain sailing,not knowing I had to develop moulds on my palms if I must watch many clothes with a tender hand.I found it entertaining at first but I didnt need a prophet to tell me that it was an odd task.
Re: If You Have A Paper,pick Up A Pen And Write.this Story Can Keep You Thinking.. by tsamson(m): 9:54pm On Sep 09, 2016
Op continue
Re: If You Have A Paper,pick Up A Pen And Write.this Story Can Keep You Thinking.. by Cooldream(m): 11:43am On Sep 10, 2016
I will post the continuation shortly

(1) (Reply)

Neco 2016 Examination Result Is Out | See How To Check Yours For Free / Please Which Unviversity And Best Course To Study Right Now. / IMSU Begins Admission Screening Exercise For 2016/2017 Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.