Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Primary School Classmates To A Wedding In The Works, Lady Shares Her Love Story - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Primary School Classmates To A Wedding In The Works, Lady Shares Her Love Story (777 Views)

Marvis Shares Her Bikini Picture, Ice Prince Reacts (photo) / Lady Comments Frequently On Peter Okoye’s Photo, To Profess Her Love / Nadia Buari Cuddles Up To Her BabyDaddy, Gushes About Her Love For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Primary School Classmates To A Wedding In The Works, Lady Shares Her Love Story by kates101: 3:06am On Sep 09, 2016
Lara Akinyemi shared her love story via Social Media. From being primary school classmates with her husband-to-be Adeniyi Okubanjo in Grait children school, Ota, back in 1997, to him contacting her on Facebook in 2009, this lucky couple found love with one another. Read her story below.
"I don't really know how to write these types of stories, i will just struggle. Our love story started on Facebook!! Believe it or not. In the afternoon of sept 2009 , i was in med school then, got a msg from an old primary school mate (couldn't even remember him). I had 2 confirm from my class pics.
I almost never reply FB msgs especially from strangers, don't even read them most times. We started talking, apparently he had been sending msgs 2 all d Lara Akinyemis without profile pics on FB cos he had just me in mind since he was a pupil (he had eye for smetin good since childhood and was in love since 199somthing, bad child hahahahaa). The rest is history cos the story is still long oo.. I'm getting married to my longterm boo. I don't know how to say those romantic things like u're my cockroach in my cupboard, skeleton in my wardrobe etc #LaraNiyi2016"

Their Facebook chat below...

source : http://www.gidiceleb.com/2016/09/from-primary-school-classmates-to.html

(1) (Reply)

Funny! This Big Thing Falls Off A Woman's Bag In An Office / Yul Edochie Becomes Ninos GT Brand Ambassador(photos) / Segun Egbegbe Releases Statement Denying He Stole Iphones At Computer Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.