Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

Recharge All Network With Onecard - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Recharge All Network With Onecard (589 Views)

New Highest CPM Ad Network With Instant Approval (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Recharge All Network With Onecard by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 09, 2016
Onecard is the first of it kind in Nigeria you can get this recharge from voucher distributors it can be use to recharge any network . you can also get for #20 & #50 Naira own.So when next you try to subscribe and you need #10 to complete your data plan price just go get ONECARD.You Can Also Recharge Online Four ways to recharge! Choose the one that’s most convenient for you. Use your debit or credit card on MyTopUp Nigeria to recharge up to ten accounts online in a single, secure transaction. No sign-up required, and you can recharge from N50 to N50,000. Pay with cash at a Direct TopUp agent. Use Auto TopUp to recharge your accounts automatically, on a daily, weekly or monthly schedule. Use one1card , the multiple services recharge card just visit the nearest recharge outline to buy or visit onecardnigeria.com to topup Always visit africanpoint.tk

(1) (Reply)

I Need Payoneer Fund Of $200-$300 / 100 Reasons Why You Should Blog For Revolution In Nigeria / How Can I Make Deposit Into My Pioneer Account?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.