Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,783 members, 7,851,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:36 AM

When Will The Bullying Stop??: Crime Against My Privacy... - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / When Will The Bullying Stop??: Crime Against My Privacy... (465 Views)

Football Crime Against Humanity (Nigeria Vs India 1 - 100) / Is This Not A Crime Against Women? / See This Message And The Epic Reply, We Can All Stop crime In Our Society (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Will The Bullying Stop??: Crime Against My Privacy... by jojoaduni: 11:17am On Sep 09, 2016
My brothers and sisters I greet you.
I'm writing today feeling extremely frustrated about my ordeal with internet sites that just tout people's private information online.
I have been getting numerous phone calls from people asking me if this is South Sudan Embassy and whenever I reply saying "No, this is my private number", some people understand and hangup while others try to probe me further and some even insult me when I respectfully decline to answer.
I get calls day and night over this same issue. I then became curious and began to ask where they got the number. They said WOWCITY website.
I began my research and found it to be true that WOWCITY is touting my private phone number as the official phone number of the Embassy of South Sudan.
I send numerous emails to them and have not gotten a response from them. I sent emails to the worldwide website, which I guess is based in America and I have not been responded to.

I am really very tired of this whole thing and their websites do not carry any phone numbers to call. Other websites have the correct information why can't WOWCITY follow suit?

I have attached pictures with proof.
I don't know what to do now, should I have to sue them for them to do the needful or report them to consumer protection council?
I'm in need of suggestions please. angry

Thanks and regards.

Re: When Will The Bullying Stop??: Crime Against My Privacy... by agwom(m): 1:24pm On Sep 09, 2016
hmmm
Re: When Will The Bullying Stop??: Crime Against My Privacy... by K9Uneet(m): 8:15pm On Sep 10, 2016
Them no see better country give you Na South Sudan. Those guys are heartless. Anyway you're lucky they didn't give you a worse country.
Re: When Will The Bullying Stop??: Crime Against My Privacy... by sisisioge: 5:43am On Sep 11, 2016
Get your sim packholder and go to the nearest walk in station of your network provider. They would assist you. Issue resolved.

(1) (Reply)

Kwasu’s Son Defrauds Oyedepo, Kukahon Millions; Lavishes Money On Drugs, Girls / READ How Fiance's Miserliness Led To Woman's Death By Electrocution In Igando / Thief Who Rob A Phone Dhop Caught After Trying To Rob It Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.