Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,584 members, 7,840,400 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Players To Succeed Cristiano Ronaldo And Messi. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Players To Succeed Cristiano Ronaldo And Messi. (759 Views)

Barcelona Willing To Offer Three Players To Chelsea In Exchange For Willian / See How Fabregas And Messi Greeted Each Other After Chelsea Vs Barcelona Game / Who Can Break Ronaldo And Messi's Record When They Retire? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Players To Succeed Cristiano Ronaldo And Messi. by templembre1(m): 12:11pm On Sep 09, 2016
The world of football currently has two football Majesties. In today's football, when they talk about the award ceremony, two people comes into your mind, either Ronaldo or Messi will receive the award.

If you really follow up football you will notice some beautiful footballers around, who are playing so well. I will highlight on these young players who are shaking the world of football apart from Ronaldo and messi, which i believe they will succeed the present two football Majesties.

click on these link to see more http://giststory.com/players-succeed-cristiano-ronaldo-messi/

(1) (Reply)

Manchester Derby Causes Problems For Sky Sports / I Hope Algeria Beats Nigeria By 4 - 0 / Nigerian Youngsters Shine In Korea As England Sails To World Cup Final.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.