Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,782 members, 7,827,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Genevieve Nnaji - I Don't Have A Boyfriend, I Eat With My Eyes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji - I Don't Have A Boyfriend, I Eat With My Eyes (2167 Views)

Fans To Regina Daniels: "You Are 16 And You Have A Boyfriend Already?" / David Nnaji: "I Had A Baby With Another Woman But My Marriage Is Intact" / I Had Crush On Genevieve Nnaji, I Can Still Date Her---wizkid Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genevieve Nnaji - I Don't Have A Boyfriend, I Eat With My Eyes by getallnews: 12:35pm On Sep 09, 2016
“I don’t have a boyfriend now. I eat with my eyes. I need to be attracted to you. Definitely there has to be a physical attraction to draw me to you. But, at the end of the day, it’s your mind I’m going to fall in love with, so there is something that draws me to you and something that keeps me.” read more >>>>>>>>>>>http://getallnews.com/2016/09/09/nollywood-actress-i-dont-have-a-boyfriend/

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji - I Don't Have A Boyfriend, I Eat With My Eyes by Flexherbal(m): 12:59pm On Sep 09, 2016
Ok
Re: Genevieve Nnaji - I Don't Have A Boyfriend, I Eat With My Eyes by chicagoPD(m): 1:03pm On Sep 09, 2016
I eat with my mouth grin grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji - I Don't Have A Boyfriend, I Eat With My Eyes by cruzita(f): 1:48pm On Sep 09, 2016
na that short malt she dey drink ?

hi-malt

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Actress Princess Pemu And Hubby Showing Out In Their Porsche Ride [PICS] / Meet Taiwo Idowu, One Of Ibadan's Finest Party Rider (pics) / Tiwa Savage Slays In Interview For Grammy Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.