Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,116 members, 7,821,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

What Million-dollar Businesses Can I Start Now With Just My Laptop? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What Million-dollar Businesses Can I Start Now With Just My Laptop? (442 Views)

Businesses & Inter-ethnic Marriages May Suppress African Self-hatred / Turn Make-up,cosmetics Into Money With Just 2900. Yes!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Million-dollar Businesses Can I Start Now With Just My Laptop? by UberHive: 2:09pm On Sep 09, 2016
A2A: Here's a HUGE business opportunity for the next 5 years:

There're no boundaries for this service.

With a laptop you can manage this business using the highly qualified on-demand workforce available around the world.

The world is on your hands! It's all about mobile smartphones. Everyone around the world is hooked 24-7 with these devices.

But here's the problem:

Every business struggles with sales!

Everyone is fighting for attention.

Attention is hard to get in a world where information is abundant and free but disorganized with no value.

If you master digital marketing services to capture attention of customers through mobile devices your services will be in high demand.

How to achieve this?

Create a DIGITAL media marketing company. Be professional. Be patient. Study. Stay focused. Anyone can achieve this, you need to educate yourself and build your virtual team.

There are many +1M dollar digital marketing agencies worldwide.

If we consider the millions of people still coming online every month the market will continue to grow.

(1) (Reply)

Indigenous Languages / Although The League Did Not Maintain Official / Holding Its Annual Draft Every Spring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.