Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

See What Naijaloaded Did To My Post - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See What Naijaloaded Did To My Post (4793 Views)

How To Get My Post Office Adress For Online Purchase / I Asked Him For An Iphone8 And Look At What He Did To Me / Look At What I Did To My Phone's U.I (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Naijaloaded Did To My Post by Icecream4U(m): 11:58pm On Sep 09, 2016
finalboss1:
most painful part no one is doing any thing bou it. .Even seun
put your self in seun's shoe. What would you do?
Re: See What Naijaloaded Did To My Post by finalboss1(m): 12:22am On Sep 10, 2016
Icecream4U:
put your self in seun's shoe. What would you do?
ion think you wanna know wah m capable of doing
Re: See What Naijaloaded Did To My Post by Funjosh(m): 6:28am On Sep 10, 2016
Aminat508 angry grin
Re: See What Naijaloaded Did To My Post by TechGuYNG: 7:09am On Sep 10, 2016
sirkay9ja:
Yesterday I wrote a topic on "list of phones that will no longer support WhatsApp as from 31st Dec 2016" in which I decided to share on Nairaland but to my surprise dis afternoon when I was going through my Facebook I saw the same topic shared by Naijaloaded in which I decided to follow it. But to my greatest surprise dis post was copied & pasted without my permission also without any editing. This is too bad as big as Naijaloaded is.

Then report that page to Google DMCA: BLOGGER

Fill the form @ -> http://www.google.com/support/bin/request.py?contact_type=lr_dmca&product=blogger

To fill up the form follow these steps:
Submit your full name and write your blog title as your Company
Fill up the first box with the URL of your original content/post. If more than one post is copied than add one URL per line.
Fill up the second box describing what has been violated and who violated it.
In the box that asks for the Location of the allegedly infringing material, simply submit the URL of that post where your content is violated. You can also paste more than one URLs by clicking the link under the box that says Add an additional field
Check the two boxes to agree to terms
In the signature box write your full name again.
Finally hit the submit button

2 Likes

Re: See What Naijaloaded Did To My Post by solidgidlas(m): 7:15am On Sep 10, 2016
Nack then when i knew 9ja loaded i had forums where u can go put up articles infact network cheat was thier talk of the day and plenty plenty immarture posts then because they neva chop big money. During that time there was no copy copy cos they where no in charge of post just like this out amiable Nairaland.
But you knw any hand work thats not going to pass a particular generation thats what they do. They don chop money get better no. Of pple visiting they barred pple from posting on thier own. U cant upload thier xpect u want to chat with thier op
So where do you want them to upload articles from? From here now. (nairaland virtually all those bloggerS get acct for here.
Niajaloded is a thief!!! Big one let them go back and review their site not coming up with stupid policies that wont benefit them.

Infact when i saw thier post which is 98% from here i do check the followers comment if they where from here too.
Go research am if u think am not sincere

1 Like

Re: See What Naijaloaded Did To My Post by Aminat508(f): 7:22am On Sep 10, 2016
Funjosh:
Aminat508 angry grin
Too Absurd!! angry
Re: See What Naijaloaded Did To My Post by Funjosh(m): 8:30am On Sep 10, 2016
Aminat508:
Too Absurd!! angry

That Biggs will never change. angry
Re: See What Naijaloaded Did To My Post by Jethrolite(m): 8:45am On Sep 10, 2016
sirkay9ja:

Yes ooo... And dey 4get dat dey started somewhere
Stop complaining and take action against him. Look for the advert provider on that website and report his website.
Re: See What Naijaloaded Did To My Post by maxdozie(m): 8:52am On Sep 10, 2016
You can't do anything to them.. They dont use Google ads
So they are not affected in anyway.

The only way to Get them is Hacking their site..
Re: See What Naijaloaded Did To My Post by dominique(f): 9:58am On Sep 10, 2016
Aminat508:
Too Absurd!! angry

Hope he doesn't start stealing from your blog too.
Re: See What Naijaloaded Did To My Post by dominique(f): 9:59am On Sep 10, 2016
TamedWolf90:

Dominique

Yes chief
Re: See What Naijaloaded Did To My Post by immanuelobodo(m): 11:07am On Sep 10, 2016
naijaloaded eeeeh i no good na no credit self to the original writer
Re: See What Naijaloaded Did To My Post by LordScent(m): 11:11am On Sep 10, 2016
[b]

HERE IS MY 2CENT.

It's high time we know what is it to scream about. Not just rant without cause. I've heard of "Transfer of Reference" , have you?.... The op could be right to think he stole from his blog while Mankind could be wrong for doing so. But wait !!

Lets say i saw a well crafted piece on TECHCRUNCH, since i have a similar post in mind (or not), i decide to extract some excerpts. In my own article,i have the option of doing a "link back" reference in the paragraphs as a credit to the original source without necessarily providing the full source link at the end of the post. Now if lala were to copy my own version of the article (from my own blog), he need not reference TECHCRUNCH anymore as a transfer of reference hqs taken place. Tentatively, my blog become his own source. The chain goes on like that.

Back to life..

What i'm trying to say is that, if Mankind indeed copy the op's article from his blog, he needs to reference it as his source. However, if the post was lifted from the Op's post on nairaland (a public forum just as his, with disclaimer providing him plausible deniability), all the post needed was "Source: Nairaland.com". Sorry op, you are not the entity in this scenario.

My Drift...

You can not expect anyone to give you an individual (or solo) credit for a beautiful post you donated to nairaland (which obviously was copied from other blogs). No, the only relevant entity is nairaland in the transfer chain.

His Sin..

Oh yes, we all know makinde doesnt post 10% of the topics on naijaloaded, he has mods and members entrusted with that. Mind you, he also has a disclaimer barring him for being responsible for whatever sh1t anyone posts. But atleast, he could filter out thrash by making sure all the fp topics are properly referenced (like nairaland) else it should not be pushed forward. By not doing this, he broke the moral-ethics code..... Buh legally, he hasnt broken any damn rule or law.

Kapishhhh !!!!

[/b]

1 Like

Re: See What Naijaloaded Did To My Post by Aminat508(f): 11:27am On Sep 10, 2016
dominique:

Hope he doesn't start stealing from your blog too.

Anty , lolz, actually I challenged him and he claimed he's not the one. He said most of the time he does not vist the blog , that it was the guy working for him and he apologized,

so one day I went to his blog and dropped a comment on one of my news

But I noticed recently he now include the source..

If we can storm his Blog and protest grin
Re: See What Naijaloaded Did To My Post by dominique(f): 11:44am On Sep 10, 2016
Aminat508:

Anty , lolz, actually I challenged him and he claimed he's not the one. He said most of the time he does not vist the blog , that it was the guy working for him and he apologized,

so one day I went to his blog and dropped a comment on one of my news

But I noticed recently he now include the source..

If we can storm his Blog and protest grin

I don't believe that he is not aware, lying and stealing goes hand in hand. Good thing he has started acknowledging source, still doesn't make him any less shady.
Re: See What Naijaloaded Did To My Post by Aminat508(f): 11:47am On Sep 10, 2016
dominique:

I don't believe that he is not aware, lying and stealing goes hand in hand. Good thing he has started acknowledging source, still doesn't make him any less shady.
Hmm That's true sha!!
Re: See What Naijaloaded Did To My Post by Mediapace: 12:23pm On Sep 10, 2016
There are different bloggers :

1. Those that will steal and edit,they will make sure there are no traces

2. Those that will steal and put source

3. Those that will steal headline only but don't steal body

4.Those that will steal every regarded thing without editing a single line.

5.Those that will steal everything,go through your post,remove your names or any traces away but will not edit the post

Makinde proved to the world that he is an online fraudster and no one can stop him not even nairalander or seun himself because he has many popular rappers,politicians and actors behind him most especially rappers simply because his blog is the best for downloading 9ja music Nigeria.

THE ONLY WAY TO STOP HIM IS TO GET RID OF HIS S.E.O. By contacting some Yahoo,bing and google DEVELOPERS and report his fraudulent acts to them,they may remove all his indexed pages and their bots will stop crawling his copy & paste blog
dominique:
That guy steals a lot Nairaland. In a civilized society, he would have been slapped with a lawsuit with his website shutdown.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Naijaloaded Did To My Post by TamedWolf90: 12:26pm On Sep 10, 2016
dominique:

Yes chief

shocked
How have you been doing?
And how's the moderating job?what does it even feel like, I wonder sometimes
Re: See What Naijaloaded Did To My Post by lifestyle1(m): 3:27pm On Sep 10, 2016
Re: See What Naijaloaded Did To My Post by Aminat508(f): 5:18pm On Sep 10, 2016
@ Mediapace Where hv you bn? angry
Re: See What Naijaloaded Did To My Post by nakwe(m): 7:07pm On Sep 10, 2016
They do that a lot of times, Mankind and his team visits nairaland threads, COPY AND PASTE them on theirs word for word without giving credit, that's very bad.
SHAME ON YOU MAKINDE.
Re: See What Naijaloaded Did To My Post by sirkay9ja(m): 5:50am On Sep 11, 2016
Latest Huwei GR5 Mini with Fingerprint officially released check it here http://www.sirkaytech.com/2016/09/the-new-huwei-gr5-mini-specs-and-price.html?m=0
Re: See What Naijaloaded Did To My Post by Kenneth10110(m): 6:52am On Sep 11, 2016
nototribalist:
something dey worry you, u bloggers copy other people's work. Now your own have been copied you're crying. WhatsApp send you message that they are stopping those phones? Didn't you copy it from foreign site? Stupidd bloggers.

Stop saying trash naijaloaded is a popular blog its very wicked of him to copy and paste post from upcoming bloggers without giving credits. Makinde stop piracy
Re: See What Naijaloaded Did To My Post by Mediapace: 1:36pm On Sep 11, 2016
Longest time no see Aminatu
Have replied the .... Check
Aminat508:
Re: See What Naijaloaded Did To My Post by Mediapace: 7:16pm On Sep 26, 2016
Aminatu waddup
Aminat508:
Re: See What Naijaloaded Did To My Post by Funjosh(m): 7:50pm On Sep 26, 2016
Mediapace:
Aminatu waddup

Boss whatsupp how have you been
Re: See What Naijaloaded Did To My Post by Mediapace: 7:57pm On Sep 26, 2016
Mo wapa bro. Ltns and you?
Funjosh:

Boss whatsupp how have you been
Re: See What Naijaloaded Did To My Post by gurunlocker: 8:21pm On Sep 26, 2016
Anything you see here, give just 5 mins, you will see on Naijaloaded
Re: See What Naijaloaded Did To My Post by Funjosh(m): 9:35pm On Sep 26, 2016
Mediapace:
Mo wapa bro. Ltns and you?

Good. Thank God you back.
Re: See What Naijaloaded Did To My Post by Mediapace: 6:52am On Sep 27, 2016
Am not back o cheesy
Funjosh:

Good. Thank God you back.
Re: See What Naijaloaded Did To My Post by Funjosh(m): 7:47am On Sep 27, 2016
Mediapace:
Am not back o cheesy

embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Android Phone Then And Now. (pictures Attached) / Oraimo Freepods 3 Review: A Perfect Upgrade / The Beauty Of IPTV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.