Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,876 members, 7,824,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Panda Crooner Designer Arrested For Drugs And Illegal Possession Of Arm's - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Panda Crooner Designer Arrested For Drugs And Illegal Possession Of Arm's (641 Views)

Don Pedro Obaseki: Ban Olamide's "Science Student" For Encouraging Drugs Use / Nairalander, G'iyaz, The 'good Life' Crooner Drops Another Hot Single / EXCLUSIVE! Interview With Fast Rising Rapper Jule4ka Crooner Who Spills Hot Bars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Panda Crooner Designer Arrested For Drugs And Illegal Possession Of Arm's by LEOSIRSIR(m): 6:40pm On Sep 09, 2016
Panda crooner, Desiigner, arrested for drugs (OxyContin), intent to sell and loaded gun, last night, in NYC in a road rage incident

Source
https://www.instagram.com/p/BKI_VXKgGPE/

Cc lalasticlala

Re: Panda Crooner Designer Arrested For Drugs And Illegal Possession Of Arm's by LEOSIRSIR(m): 6:44pm On Sep 09, 2016
I hope his brothers in Atlanta are going to help him out. grin
Re: Panda Crooner Designer Arrested For Drugs And Illegal Possession Of Arm's by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 09, 2016
Hahahaha i hope His bros in Atlanta will rush and help himm... I love the guys flows though..
Re: Panda Crooner Designer Arrested For Drugs And Illegal Possession Of Arm's by LEOSIRSIR(m): 7:13pm On Sep 09, 2016
I hope so too cry
ChazzyGee:
Hahahaha i hope His bros in Atlanta will rush and help himm...
I love the guys flows though..

(1) (Reply)

MP3 + VIDEO: Flavour – Obianuju / Which Of These Songs Would You Delete From Your Playlist? / DOWNLOAD MP3: Ice Prince – Magic (prod. By Deevee)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.