Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,930 members, 7,821,260 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Never Believed MMM - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Never Believed MMM (1859 Views)

Senate To Expose Banks Used For MMM Fraud... With The Aid Of Cyber Crime Expert / Thank God, MMM Is Finally Back / Ultimate Cycler Server Crashes. Is MMM Next? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Believed MMM by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 09, 2016
I never believed this mmm stuff until yesterday when someone I don't even know deposited 298k into my account. latest big boi in town.

2 Likes

Re: Never Believed MMM by mployer(m): 7:09pm On Sep 09, 2016
You will deposit the money in another persons account and the cycle continues

2 Likes

Re: Never Believed MMM by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 09, 2016
mployer:
You will deposit the money in another persons account and the cycle continues
the cycle doesn't have to continue. If he wants to make use of the money for another thing he will simply not indicate to provide help.

Then continue when next he has spare money to provide help with.
Re: Never Believed MMM by mployer(m): 7:25pm On Sep 09, 2016
Bubewilson:
the cycle doesn't have to continue. If he wants to make use of the money for another thing he will simply not indicate to provide help.

Yes, that is logical.

But physiologically he won't be able to resist the temptation to invest the whole fund

2 Likes

Re: Never Believed MMM by Basildvalour(m): 7:26pm On Sep 09, 2016
Bubewilson:

And that is how the system dies

1 Like

Re: Never Believed MMM by ojoyentalk: 8:38pm On Sep 09, 2016
MMM pays. Like any other business,it has its risks.

1 Like

Re: Never Believed MMM by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 09, 2016
Basildvalour:
And that is how the system dies
with hundreds of members joining daily and participating with various amounts new money is always available to be Ghed.
It's not likely to have more than 51% of participants interimly withdraw and capsize the system at any point in time. Ceteris paribus

1 Like

Re: Never Believed MMM by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 09, 2016
mployer:

Yes, that is logical.

But physiologically he won't be able to resist the temptation to invest the whole fund
lols.... Guess he is one fella that keeps making money without spending it or using it to solve other needs or invest in other things.
Re: Never Believed MMM by Basildvalour(m): 9:23pm On Sep 09, 2016
Bubewilson:
with hundreds of members joining daily and participating with various amounts new money is always available to be Ghed.
It's not likely to have more than 51% of participants interimly withdraw and capsize the system at any point in time. Ceteris paribus
Where did you see the hundreds of members everyday?
Re: Never Believed MMM by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 09, 2016
Basildvalour:
Where did you see the hundreds of members everyday?
you are definitely not an mmm participant... Sorry ooo

1 Like

Re: Never Believed MMM by honourhim: 10:37pm On Sep 09, 2016
Bubewilson:

Young man stop giving yourself hope. This kind of thing has been done in the past and it collapsed after sometime.The cylce will surely break (i.e. if it has not already broken). You wont feel the heat when it breaks, it is after some time.
Everyone i ve talked with in the MMM has one thing in common- to do it for some time and pull out when they think they ve made enough, with this you can be sure that those people who are investing dont even trust the MMM and the cycle cannot be sustained.
Its just that Nigerians are silly and still suffering from the get-rich-quick syndrome. Wake up from sleep and face reality. A business that has no product to sale cannot be trusted by any good business man. MMM is a scam. The people that will be caught by the scam are those who will invest when those who think they have recovered much more than they invested pulls out and the fund starts dwindling.
Some other good countries might be able to sustain theirs but not Nigeria.
Re: Never Believed MMM by Nobody: 11:25pm On Sep 09, 2016
honourhim:

Young man stop giving yourself hope. This kind of thing has been done in the past and it collapsed after sometime.The cylce will surely break (i.e. if it has not already broken). You wont feel the heat when it breaks, it is after some time.
Everyone i ve talked with in the MMM has one thing in common- to do it for some time and pull out when they think they ve made enough, with this you can be sure that those people who are investing dont even trust the MMM and the cycle cannot be sustained.
Its just that Nigerians are silly and still suffering from the get-rich-quick syndrome. Wake up from sleep and face reality. A business that has no product to sale cannot be trusted by any good business man. MMM is a scam. The people that will be caught by the scam are those who will invest when those who think they have recovered much more than they invested pulls out and the fund starts dwindling.
ok but what if it doesn't collapse, probably stay for a longer period by then it would be late to join because the system has become overbloated considering the fact that many nigerians are not finding it easy with the economy and by then MMM would have become so big as the sustenance of the common man. Anyway let's watch as things unfold.
Re: Never Believed MMM by honourhim: 12:17am On Sep 10, 2016
intbizoil:
ok but what if it doesn't collapse, probably stay for a longer period by then it would be late to join because the system has become overbloated considering the fact that many nigerians are not finding it easy with the economy and by then MMM would have become so big as the sustenance of the common man. Anyway let's watch as things unfold.

Bro go and ask questions. Ten years ago people did this thing in PH and some other states around. It crumbled only favouring those who joined early. Till today, one of the men who spearheaded the one of Ph is still on the run because people that he brought into the scheme who lost their monies are looking for him to deal with him. He made money that time, built a house, bought car but today he is suffering. MMM will crash. The leaders will see the crash coming but they wont tell you until when it becoming obvious then they will disappear. Its a SCAM.

1 Like

Re: Never Believed MMM by asscb(f): 12:56am On Sep 10, 2016
Datkachi:
I never believed this mmm stuff until yesterday when someone I don't even know deposited 298k into my account. latest big boi in town.
how much will i get if deposit 1million just for 1month?
Re: Never Believed MMM by Nobody: 5:56am On Sep 10, 2016
honourhim:

Thank you senior man for your advice. Guess all those you have spoken with participating in mmm are the greedy persons who throw in their life savings and hope quick and elope.
My capital has been secured and pulled out yonks. In mmm you are advised to participate only with spare money.
One more advice.... Don't keep voracious people as friends.
Re: Never Believed MMM by Nobody: 6:06am On Sep 10, 2016
asscb:

1 million will get you 300,000 + registration and first provide help bonus of $50. Exchange rate used in mmm is about N320 or more.
So 1, 000,000 gets you 1, 316,000 in 30 days.

Remember..... Participate in mmm only with your spare money. There are no guarantees.
Re: Never Believed MMM by ijeshaboy: 7:05am On Sep 10, 2016
asscb:

am an mmm guider 1m will fetch you 1.3m plus. Pls pm me I will call you myself to explain. Note. I will never ask you for money or any fraudulent stuff. Mine is to guide you so that u too can enjoy mmm. My whats app 08060435205
Re: Never Believed MMM by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 10, 2016
honourhim:

Bro go and ask questions. Ten years ago people did this thing in PH and some other states around. It crumbled only favouring those who joined early. Till today, one of the men who spearheaded the one of Ph is still on the run because people that he brought into the scheme who lost their monies are looking for him to deal with him. He made money that time, built a house, bought car but today he is suffering. MMM will crash. The leaders will see the crash coming but they wont tell you until when it becoming obvious then they will disappear. Its a SCAM.
like I said let's watch as things unfold, is your words against mmm's
Re: Never Believed MMM by asscb(f): 9:11am On Sep 10, 2016
Bubewilson:
1 million will get you 300,000 + registration and first provide help bonus of $50. Exchange rate used in mmm is about N320 or more.
So 1, 000,000 gets you 1, 316,000 in 30 days.

Remember..... Participate in mmm only with your spare money. There are no guarantees.
I hate gambling cry cry
Re: Never Believed MMM by sesqopatray(m): 10:04am On Sep 10, 2016
I offer FREE REGISTRATION http:///XeoUUY
& MMM ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT & ADVICE for new participant. Contact sesqopatray@gmail.com
Re: Never Believed MMM by xpressTrade: 10:14am On Sep 10, 2016
.....same old thieves,same old scheme,same old victims. by d way stop saying spare money dat shiit piss me of
Re: Never Believed MMM by abhosts(m): 11:03am On Sep 10, 2016
Some people just never learn. When the scheme goes burst, they would now start blaming government, devil and every other person but themselves.
Re: Never Believed MMM by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 10, 2016
Risk takers are always the billionaires of our time, go and ask bill gate what he passed through when he started Microsoft. Even adenuga of glo lost 20m dollars when he started glo but look at where he is today. I can tell you every million lost in mmm there is already trillion made. If you are adverse to risk don't join mmm but I can tell the risk I took in mmm is worth every penny. God bless mmm

(1) (Reply)

Come In Here If You Have Flare For Marketing / What Documents And Things I Need For Importation From Turkish / Karma: The Economy Of Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.