Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Carrot Farming... From The South West. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Carrot Farming... From The South West. (1565 Views)

Detail Business Plan And Proposal For Cassava Farming, From Cultivation To...... / Carrot Farming.. From The South West.. / Sack Farming From Start (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Carrot Farming... From The South West. by ogbongenet: 2:21am On Sep 10, 2016
many believe that carrot can not be grown here in the south west but only in Northern part of the country but with the pictures down you will agree with me that the information is a fallacy not real at all. I did this @my backyard right here in Abeokuta a state from the south west.

1 Like

Re: Carrot Farming... From The South West. by Dscientist: 4:57pm On Sep 24, 2016
Nice one
Re: Carrot Farming... From The South West. by imhere: 7:09am On May 10, 2018
Carrot farming can be practiced anywhere in Nigeria. The cultivation of carrot is very interesting, it can be counted amongst microgreens because it takes few months for maturity.
In this post you will discover the right technique for carrot farming

http://www.enibest.com.ng/carrot-farming-in-nigeria/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buy Cat Fish Fingerlings and Post fingerlings / Beware Of Fraudulent Fish Buyers / Raingun Sprinklers Available For Dry Season Farming Now (attached Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.