Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Lagosians Please Your Attention Is Needed - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lagosians Please Your Attention Is Needed (662 Views)

Family Please, Your Attention Is Urgently Needed! / My Adorable Niece Paying Rapt Attention To Her Ipad With Legs Crossed. Photo / 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagosians Please Your Attention Is Needed by aderonkedeborah(f): 4:48am On Sep 10, 2016
Please, for someone transferred newly to Isolo in lagos and does not want his family to stay in lagos due to traffic stress, pls where is the closest place to lagos the family can stay and is it possible for the man to live with them and go to work from there.
I await your responses. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Lagosians Please Your Attention Is Needed by Nobody: 4:59am On Sep 10, 2016
Mowe. Ibafo. Arepo and Ikorodu (as long as you can wake up early, you can make it to work early with no traffic). These areas are what 90% of what people will tell you. Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Please Your Attention Is Needed by aylagos(m): 5:01am On Sep 10, 2016
aderonkedeborah:
Please, for someone transferred newly to Isolo in lagos and does not want his family to stay in lagos due to traffic stress, pls where is the closest place to lagos the family can stay and is it possible for the man to live with them and go to work from there.
I await your responses. Thanks in anticipation.
don't know What you mean by traffic stress oo and you want to reside close to lagos, the truth is there is no traffic free town close to lagos unless you want to live in abeokuta, who is afriad of traffic here the family or the man ?

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Please Your Attention Is Needed by madridguy(m): 5:04am On Sep 10, 2016
Best advise is to move your family down with you and with time you all will adapt with the traffic situation here. Reason is that, Isolo area is not like berger, Alausa area that you can be staying in mowe, ibafo, redeem camp to mention few and you will still working in reporting to the aforementioned area everyday. If you're transferred to Isolo, forget it, no short about it.

My opinion though.

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Please Your Attention Is Needed by madridguy(m): 5:06am On Sep 10, 2016
I think going and coming to all these places everyday will knock down the OP in a very short period of time. Before moving out of Isolo alone, body go tell am grin

modelmike7:
Mowe. Ibafo. Arepo and Ikorodu (as long as you can wake up early, you can make it to work early with no traffic). These areas are what 90% of what people will tell you. Goodluck.

2 Likes

Re: Lagosians Please Your Attention Is Needed by aylagos(m): 5:08am On Sep 10, 2016
modelmike7:
all those places you mention are all traffic hub in lagos you funny die

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Please Your Attention Is Needed by sben2308(m): 5:26am On Sep 10, 2016
I will suggest ikorodu cuz from ikorodu u get Brt to Oshodi n from there Isolo while houses r cheap at ikorodu too.
Just my humble opinion

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Please Your Attention Is Needed by aderonkedeborah(f): 7:38am On Sep 10, 2016
modelmike7:
thanks

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Please Your Attention Is Needed by Nobody: 7:39am On Sep 10, 2016
Ota is a good place.
Re: Lagosians Please Your Attention Is Needed by aderonkedeborah(f): 7:40am On Sep 10, 2016
aylagos:
don't know What you mean by traffic stress oo and you want to reside close to lagos, the truth is there is no traffic free town close to lagos unless you want to live in abeokuta, who is afriad of traffic here the family or the man ?
the family because of the children's school.

(1) (Reply)

Nicer Dicer. You Can Slice, Dice, Cut, Cube, Wedge, Julienne, Grate, Quater Etc / Over 32,000 People Wit The Same Name Gather For Special Banquet (photos) / Your Counsell Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.