Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Photos From Bovi's “it’s Her Day” Movie Premiere - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Bovi's “it’s Her Day” Movie Premiere (2165 Views)

Toyin Aimakhu Wows In Thigh-High Slit Dress For A Movie Premiere / Toni Tones And Her Cleavage At "It's Her Day" Premiere / Clarion Chukwurah At The 'Boxing Day' Movie Premiere (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From Bovi's “it’s Her Day” Movie Premiere by GidiParrot: 6:15am On Sep 10, 2016
[img]http://3.bp..com/-cnKlZbfHD5M/V9OSs9021HI/AAAAAAAAZzE/QIlC5O20elUdFSQPGQCkVtqBxSX5FhIvQCLcB/s1600/Its-her-day-movie-premiere-BellaNaija-001.jpg[/img]
It’s finally out for viewing at the Cinemas!

Last night Comedian Bovi premiered his movie “It’s her day” at the Genesis Deluxe Cinemas, Lekki, Lagos and Actors, Celebrities and more guests stepped out for the Lagos movie premiere.

Some of the faces spotted at the event include, Adunni Ade, Juliet Ibrahim, Ini Dima-Okojie, Shaffy Bello, Bolanle Olukanni, Funnybone, Basketmouth, Elsie Okpocha, Alex Ekubo, Illbliss and Munachiso Ejiofor among others.

See more photos below...

http://www.lasgidionline.com.ng/2016/09/basketmouth-juliet-ibrahim-bolanle.html

lalasticlala
Re: Photos From Bovi's “it’s Her Day” Movie Premiere by GidiParrot: 6:16am On Sep 10, 2016
nice one smiley smiley
Re: Photos From Bovi's “it’s Her Day” Movie Premiere by Ahmed0336(m): 6:33am On Sep 10, 2016
Abeg where I fit see the movie download? undecided
Re: Photos From Bovi's “it’s Her Day” Movie Premiere by Wizzyblack3(m): 6:38am On Sep 10, 2016
Oh my sweet Juliet.
Re: Photos From Bovi's “it’s Her Day” Movie Premiere by Smellymouth: 6:47am On Sep 10, 2016

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bovi's “it’s Her Day” Movie Premiere by Benjom(m): 6:59am On Sep 10, 2016
Cute people
Re: Photos From Bovi's “it’s Her Day” Movie Premiere by Rednaxelot: 7:01am On Sep 10, 2016
Some of the faces spotted at the event include, Adunni Ade, Juliet Ibrahim, Ini Dima-Okojie, Shaffy Bello, Bolanle Olukanni, Funnybone, Basketmouth, Elsie Okpocha, Alex Ekubo, Illbliss and
Munachiso Ejiofor among others.
Bovi premiered a movie, Basketmouth and Elsie were spotted at the event.

Why did Freeze not feature to complete the trinity!
Re: Photos From Bovi's “it’s Her Day” Movie Premiere by IamNawty(f): 7:06am On Sep 10, 2016
I hope it will be better then that Ay's boring movie undecided wats d title again
Re: Photos From Bovi's “it’s Her Day” Movie Premiere by Smellymouth: 7:09am On Sep 10, 2016
IamNawty:
I hope it will be better then that Ay's boring movie undecided wats d title again

"30 days in Atlanta" is boring? shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bovi's “it’s Her Day” Movie Premiere by Nobody: 7:11am On Sep 10, 2016
Adunni Ade is bae kiss

Re: Photos From Bovi's “it’s Her Day” Movie Premiere by Nobody: 7:14am On Sep 10, 2016
IamNawty:
tongue

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bovi's “it’s Her Day” Movie Premiere by opeyemiieblog(m): 8:58am On Sep 10, 2016
nice
Re: Photos From Bovi's “it’s Her Day” Movie Premiere by IamNawty(f): 10:00am On Sep 10, 2016
Smellymouth:

"30 days in Atlanta" is boring? shocked shocked
boring jor ... I slept off watching it
Re: Photos From Bovi's “it’s Her Day” Movie Premiere by IamNawty(f): 10:03am On Sep 10, 2016

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bovi's “it’s Her Day” Movie Premiere by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 10, 2016
Iamnawty, I need someone to take me to goan watch this o smiley. Been long I went to the cinema
Re: Photos From Bovi's “it’s Her Day” Movie Premiere by slytubadth(m): 8:01pm On Sep 10, 2016
HateU2:
Iamnawty, I need someone to take me to goan watch this o smiley. Been long I went to the cinema
see story, av you ever been to or seen a cinema before talkless of viewing movies there.?
Re: Photos From Bovi's “it’s Her Day” Movie Premiere by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 10, 2016
slytubadth:
see story, av you ever been to or seen a cinema before talkless of viewing movies there.?
This eddiot again undecided undecided

I guess you have never been to one but I will start listing it out till you pass ut undecided
Mumu
Re: Photos From Bovi's “it’s Her Day” Movie Premiere by slytubadth(m): 8:19pm On Sep 10, 2016
HateU2:
This eddiot again undecided undecided

I guess you have never been to one but I will start listing it out till you pass ut undecided
Mumu
lol, o ti joo were. ok, lemme give u d benefit of d doubt oya start listing them.
Re: Photos From Bovi's “it’s Her Day” Movie Premiere by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 10, 2016
slytubadth:
lol, o ti joo were. ok, lemme give u d benefit of d doubt oya start listing them.
why can't you just come out clean. It's not bad if you just tell me you like me cheesy
Do you notice that all your posts and comments are all about me undecided.

I won't reply you again promise wink
Re: Photos From Bovi's “it’s Her Day” Movie Premiere by slytubadth(m): 8:29pm On Sep 10, 2016
HateU2:
why can't you just come out clean. It's not bad if you just tell me you like me cheesy
Do you notice that all your posts and comments are all about me undecided.
I won't reply you again promise wink
i wnt 2tins 4rm u
Re: Photos From Bovi's “it’s Her Day” Movie Premiere by GidiParrot: 7:58am On Sep 11, 2016
lalasticlala seun mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Actress Princess Pemu And Hubby Showing Out In Their Porsche Ride [PICS] / Photo: Kiss Daniel Shares Photo Of His Gold Customized Microphone / Bob Marley's Son Damian Adopts A Lion Named 'mukoma Marley' In Kenya (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.