Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,284 members, 7,836,260 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

I Am Java Certified ! - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Am Java Certified ! (868 Views)

12yr Old Nigerian Is A Java Certified Programmer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Java Certified ! by segsalerty(m): 5:02pm On Oct 07, 2009
hey buddies on NL , i am JAVA Certified , come lets work out some projects , lets step up to the next level make we make naija great with programmers/developers, being a SCJP is just the beginning ,
any help? assist ? you can holla me on segsalerty@yahoo.com
or visit www.technoglobalprogrammers.net
regards to you all ,
Re: I Am Java Certified ! by yawatide(f): 5:34pm On Oct 07, 2009
Congrats!

As per project, all you need do is take a mental note of everything around you, any time you go out and trust me, the ideas will come wink

For example, and I am just thinking out loud, you discover that the public trans that you use does not arrive at the time it is supposed to.  So maybe you write an app that uses google maps to give you up-to-the-minute info, including pictures and real time info pertaining to speed, location, etc.  Such an app could then be accessible via my phone so that I could be checking it out while waiting for the next bus. Again, just thinking out loud.

Good luck!
Re: I Am Java Certified ! by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 07, 2009
@OP,
Congratulations!!! I don't know you, but I am proud of you, I always wanted to do it, but well, grin

Good luck in further projects and in your career!!
Re: I Am Java Certified ! by segsalerty(m): 11:16am On Oct 09, 2009
@Yawa
as you know me as your small boy na , No be by cerification , you know na ?
Yes, i think i am working on a nice project which will be out soon , everything just sucks when is someone alone and no-one to encourage someone , Poor me ! but , i still thank God so much.
you can check out one of of those Junk soft i developed when i was still learning JAVA Dev at a start
download link at : www.technoglobalprogrammers.net/downloads/?app=crazyCalculator
i still have a nice project at hand that will be of benefit to everyone ,
But , as times goes on , i am still learning grin
@wave
Thanks very much sir !
Re: I Am Java Certified ! by iGuru1(m): 1:29am On Oct 10, 2009
Hello congrat, but i think you have to do me a favor.
Actually i like to know more about software engineering, i want to study that course, pls where can i find a better institution in Lagos.
Thx
Re: I Am Java Certified ! by segsalerty(m): 12:55pm On Oct 10, 2009
No be by Institution my brother,
Na passion and Self interest ,
you can go to the poorest institution that do software Eng in Lagos and u come up to be very good !
Thats the logic
Re: I Am Java Certified ! by iGuru1(m): 8:25pm On Oct 10, 2009
@segsalatry
So pls tell me where i can find one,
Thx
Re: I Am Java Certified ! by segsalerty(m): 12:03am On Oct 11, 2009
chat with me :
segsalerty@yahoo.com
or
skype me :
scjp-segsalerty

(1) (Reply)

Php Vs Apache / Wp - Member Plugin For Wordpress, Register Link Not Showing / The Github's 3rd Annual Data Challenge Without Coding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.