Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,406 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Guys, Pls Check This Out - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Guys, Pls Check This Out (533 Views)

Guys Pls What Is This Service By Google Called / Hi,pls Check Out My Social Network(niggo) / Pls,check This My New Blog Site And Tell Me Things I Need To Add More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Pls Check This Out by rhotimee(m): 10:14am On Sep 10, 2016
Hi guys, I'm working on this new discussion forum - www.jaratalk.com and i want the guru's in the house to check it out and let me know what you think about it and how to improve it. Thank You

1 Like

Re: Guys, Pls Check This Out by Mattizzy(m): 12:35pm On Sep 10, 2016
rhotimee:
Hi guys, I'm working on this new discussion forum - www.jaratalk.com and i want the guru's in the house to check it out and let me know what you think about it and how to improve it. Thank You

What platform are you using?
Re: Guys, Pls Check This Out by orisa37: 12:39pm On Sep 10, 2016
Rotimi is a Son of Oduduwa. But when you hem an H in between, you make it sound like a descendant of IsHmael. Check it up.
Re: Guys, Pls Check This Out by rhotimee(m): 12:56pm On Sep 10, 2016
Mattizzy:

What platform are you using?

its running on discourse.
Re: Guys, Pls Check This Out by rhotimee(m): 12:57pm On Sep 10, 2016
orisa37:
Rotimi is a Son of Oduduwa. But when you hem an H in between, you make it sound like a descendant of IsHmael. Check it up.

hehehe i will check that.

(1) (Reply)

Are You In Need Of A Responsive/ Well Designed Blog ? COME IN / How To Verify Your Adsense Without Pin Code, / Get Massive Traffic Now To Your Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.