Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,982 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Easy And Smart Way To Generate Money Through Bulksms Business. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Easy And Smart Way To Generate Money Through Bulksms Business. (359 Views)

How To Make Cash Or Money Online Through Bulksms / Want To Start A Bulksms Business? Brand New Responsive Bulk SMS Website For Sale / Some Stupid Problem You Willconuter In Bulksms Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Easy And Smart Way To Generate Money Through Bulksms Business. by GoldmindswebINC(m): 12:15pm On Sep 10, 2016
BulkSMS is used in large volume by multi-million naira companies/organizations such as Banks, Churches, Factories, NGOs, Schools, Political Parties, and Cooperatives etc. to reach their audience at a click of mouse. These organizations/ companies lodge millions of Naira into the account of those who provide a platform to send this Bulk Messages and they do this on daily basis. Think of millions of customers that banks have and they send SMS to all of them more than three (3) times a day.

“BulkSMS is a Big Business Even GTBank have Launch Their Own”

Each time you or someone receive an SMS or voice call from church, mosque, friends, Schools etc, someone’s bank account was credited somewhere for that message. I mean someone who owns the platform where those messages were sent from.
Imagine if those messages were sent from your own portal to at least 100,000 people every month.

Now let’s say you are charging N1.75 per SMS which is very basic because some people charge as high as N4 per SMS even MTN, GLO, AIRTEL, ETISALAT charges N4, and you are getting the SMS unit at 0.75kobo from your gateway provider.

Assuming also that you are very slow towards implementing all the marketing strategies you will be exposed to and you manage to send just 100,000 SMS per month.

By simple mathematics: 100,000 X 1.75=N175, 000. Now the cost of SMS unit from the Gateway provider is 0.75kobo and you can even get it cheaper than that.

That’s 100,000 X 0.75=N75, 000 (Total cost of sending the SMS).
Now grab your calculator let’s calculate the profit…
Simple Formula: Total Amount charged – Cost of sending SMS = Profit
Remember, Total amount paid is N175, 000 while the cost of sending the SMS is N75, 000.
Put together…
N175, 000 - N75,000 = N100, 000 (Pure Profit per month).

That's Cool N100, 000 flowing into your bank account every month from bulksms alone. Multiply this by 12 month which make up a year and tell me the answer you got...

I just pressed my calculator and this is what I got... N100, 000 X 12 = N1,200,000 annually from one channel of mobile marketing business alone. Can you see why many people are crazily jumping into this mobile marketing business?

The most interesting part of this mobile marketing business is that the more people jump into the business the more money you make. Why? It's simple! The new people venturing into this business need to setup their own portal to be able to stand as service provider in the industry and they can only get the portal from those that are already in the business. That's where mega money is even made from this business!

The cost of setting up SMS reseller portal is N25,000, confirm it at www.smsforth.com , some charge N40,000. Are you seeing bunch of money from this stuff? That means you will be paid N25,000 per as many people that want to resell SMS under you as possible,By simply setting up your own now with just N15,000 only. Many people will never let you know this area.

Am very much sure that for 8-9 hours salary job to pay you N1,200,000, you much have some good degree in education and invariably have climb to some certain level in service and that job couldn't even be guaranteed.

We have made everything ridicullously simple and more profitable for you because we will give you comprehensive "watch me do it guide to setting up BulkSMS And RoboCall Portal" so you too can setup reseller portal for others and pocket the entire profit. But only if you act fast to be among the first 10 people to subscribe to this offer today!
So why not get in-touch with me now, while this offer last. Phone: 08147714099, Email: goldmindswebconcept@gmail.com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Place Ads On Top Post In Blogger 2016 / Please I Need Help I Bought A Domain From Whogohost / You Need SSL To Secure Your Site And Your Client Data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.