Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,327 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Do You Know That N-power Teacher's Corps Has Started Recruitment Secretly? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Do You Know That N-power Teacher's Corps Has Started Recruitment Secretly? (603 Views)

Premobilization For NYSC 2018 Batch B Has Started!! / NYSC Has Started Paying November Allowance / Lmao, See The Prayer Stream 2 Babes Are Secretly Praying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know That N-power Teacher's Corps Has Started Recruitment Secretly? by speakandhelp: 1:25pm On Sep 10, 2016
NAIJAMUSTRISE@GMAIL.COM

I write this specifically to those of us who are waiting to get a message of recruitment into the N-POWER program the Buhari government initiated. It is so painful to see how most of us who are waiting for this call would be disappointed.
What i say here now is a classified information that i have decided to lick to the public due to the fact that i am a civil servant in NDE, Federal republic of Nigeria. So i would keep my identity away from the public so that i dont loose my job in my quest of revealing the truths to nigerians. I have a family to care for. so my job is important to me. But nevertheless, if you want to reach me for any assistance or more info, you could reach me through my public service delivery Email account [ PSDE ] " naijamustrise@gmail.com
There is no doubt that Buhari might have good intentions for nigerians, but there are many in his team who are trying to pull down his sincere efforts. They claim to follow him in fighting corruption in an attempt to hide their own corrupt practices. How can you catch the real thief when he is among those looking for the thief?
So many of us struggled to apply for the N-POWER program. Others couldnt because the site became difficult to access due to the population reaching for the site. After all the difficulties and stress, we all went back to wait for the time they would call for us. YES, they would, after they have selected their own applicants, their relations and those who have given some money to the right personnels in charge of the recruitment exercise. Honestly, i would like to let you all know that according to the files i have encountered recently, ONLY 20% MERIT LIST WOULD BE ACCEPTED.
Currently, the other 80% is gradually filling up. They have started compiling the list. And i am not really sure if the president is aware. I cant challenge them because i dont want anyone to take away food from my mouth. As the saying goes. If you cant beat them, you join them. I have to be frank with you. I have also ceased the opportunity to secretly help those who have reached me. But i do not exploit any who comes to me. If i do so, how then have i helped you? If i cant help you maybe due to what i felt when discussing with you or due to some technical constraint at that time, i would plainly tell you. I have a conscience and i have children also. It would be unwise or cruel to decieve you.
It is a common say that the evil of this world continues to grow due to the fact that the good people who see this evil happening failed to do anything about it. I may not be able to stop them in their faudulent act, but atleast, i can also use the same means to help the less priviledge ones. THIS IS MY SIMPLE CAUSE. And this is why i am sharing this information with the public in case there is anyone who would want to tap into this grace.
Please note also that it is only those who have nothing doing currently and desire this help should contact me through my EMAIL ONLY. If you know you have something doing already, please do not contact me. This is so that i can help those who truly needs the help.

NAIJAMUSTRISE@GMAIL.COM
Re: Do You Know That N-power Teacher's Corps Has Started Recruitment Secretly? by BayLord01(m): 1:57pm On Sep 10, 2016
Beware of scam NL, this how they start.
Re: Do You Know That N-power Teacher's Corps Has Started Recruitment Secretly? by Boleyndynasty2(f): 2:34pm On Sep 10, 2016
Ayam not understanding?! undecided Oga Op have you gotten ur own N-power back door appointment? Why not start the help from your family, friends, neighbors and even your village people sef?
Re: Do You Know That N-power Teacher's Corps Has Started Recruitment Secretly? by speakandhelp: 5:07pm On Sep 10, 2016
This are the fools who always think they know, whereas they know nothing. What money can you give to me? If you call it a scam or you have been duped before, why dont you hold your peace instead of preventing others who could benefit from this to come forward. Have some of us not even given our money to a relation and yet what we payed for didnt work? In the early 90's when i was looking for a job, my own relation couldnt help me despite the money i gave out. It was a total stranger i met by accident that took me in. SO if you feel you are too wise, please ignore my writeup. Let the fools like myself embrace the opportunity. I am not begging anything from anyone. So please hold your peace.
Re: Do You Know That N-power Teacher's Corps Has Started Recruitment Secretly? by engnroketimothy: 6:48pm On Sep 10, 2016
speakandhelp:
This are the fools who always think they know, whereas they know nothing. What money can you give to me? If you call it a scam or you have been duped before, why dont you hold your peace instead of preventing others who could benefit from this to come forward. Have some of us not even given our money to a relation and yet what we payed for didnt work? In the early 90's when i was looking for a job, my own relation couldnt help me despite the money i gave out. It was a total stranger i met by accident that took me in. SO if you feel you are too wise, please ignore my writeup. Let the fools like myself embrace the opportunity. I am not begging anything from anyone. So please hold your peace.
Re: Do You Know That N-power Teacher's Corps Has Started Recruitment Secretly? by engnroketimothy: 6:51pm On Sep 10, 2016
So what is the fate of those of us that are yet to apply, how do i go about it ?

(1) (Reply)

(episode 14) My Wedding Night / How Has NYSC Affected You? / Jamb Collaborates With Nysc To Tackle Mobilization Of Over-aged Corps Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.