Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

FRESH NNPC Allocation - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / FRESH NNPC Allocation (1674 Views)

SEUN!! I Will Meet Your Father Tomorrow And Post The Picture Here. Watch Out!! / Real Buyers Of Blco And Ago Needed Etc / IGP Orders Arrest Of Buyers, Sellers Of Petrol In Jerry-cans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FRESH NNPC Allocation by ssonn: 2:45pm On Sep 10, 2016
I assume I am addressing genuine buyers only. If you are a joker or fraudster who is after getting legit sellers documents from me to dupe innocent ignorant buyers, spoiling our name I HAVE WISEND UP! You will be detected as the verification of your authenticity before docs are given is now acidic. So KEEP OFF!
Dear Buyer,
Not all I say here will be detailed but if you have questions about anything contact me directly. ,
I represent a company that is in Joint venture with NNPC we get bulk allocations directly from the Towers (NNPC) to sell BLCO and currently there is a fresh allocation we got from NNPC and 24MBBl was allocated contract period 12months Loading 2mbbl monthly from 28th April 2016 to April 2017. From previous record we do business on bases preferred by buyers; TTO, TTT, CIF...etc.
Now we all know that the both of us are at risk and we are taking cautions. Thus here is;
(A) YOUR PROTECTION:
I have all the authentic documents (in PDF Format) that will prove that we are genuine sellers of bonny light crude oil.(BLCO).
POP information (proof of product) containing export license allocation No., export license mpr ref for your internal (NNPC) or external (OPEC) verification of product.
Latter of allocation from the tower with NNPC latter headed.
Signed SPA (sales and purchase agreement).
And any other document that you will demand for will be made available to you.
We have Blco and we want to sell.
(B) MY PROTECTION
I wish to be contacted by buyers or buyer's mandate only.
Before exchange of authentic documents I must verify your authenticity and seriousness. You should be able to make available your LOI (letter of intent )
Latter of attorney to certify you are truly the buyers mandate before any meeting is staged.
we genuinely have BLCO for sale and we are willing to sale.

E-mail Address: Topspropertiesconsults@gmail.com
PLEASE SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY.
THANKS.
PROCEDURES ON TTO TRANSACTIONS;
Seller send SPA to buyer,
Buyer signs and return with ATB/nor format
including insp/supercargo passports.
Seller send ATS to buyer confirm bulk allocation from
NNPC/JVO bonny terminal,
buyer confirms and place mt799 blocked fund and
advise seller a copy
for confirmation.
Seller confirms and nominates VSL, programs and
load cargo in buyer's
name, instruct captain to issue MATB/clearance and
board
supercargo/insp.
Cargo is confirmed and Q&Q is done, analysis is
submitted to both
buyer, seller and their banks, commercial invoice is
issued by
seller, buyer pays wt mt103, rechargers VSL, docs are
released to
buyer and vsl moves to POD.
FOR CIF OR TTT terms contact me if and only if you
are a genuine and serious we buyer. We have BLCO
and we are eager to sell. scammers KEEP OFF.
Re: FRESH NNPC Allocation by nairamaniac: 3:11pm On Dec 07, 2017
What is the maximum quantity your company can sell to an interested buyer??

(1) (Reply)

More Photos From The Bornu Mosque Attack (graphic Pics) / Which Nigeria Politician Will Be Your Role Model, If You Want To Enter Politics? / Experience Is Far Best,invest In Arium Estate Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.