Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,205 members, 7,842,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Amancio Ortega Overtakes Billgates To Become The Richest Man. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amancio Ortega Overtakes Billgates To Become The Richest Man. (1340 Views)

Here Are Seven Things To Know About Amancio Ortega: The Founder Of Zara / With $79.5 Billion, Zara’s Founder Amancio Ortega Has Beaten Bill Gates To Becom / Amancio Ortega Overtakes Bill Gates As The Richest Man In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amancio Ortega Overtakes Billgates To Become The Richest Man. by miremoses(m): 5:12pm On Sep 10, 2016
As posted on the 'independent news' website.

Re: Amancio Ortega Overtakes Billgates To Become The Richest Man. by miremoses(m): 5:13pm On Sep 10, 2016

Re: Amancio Ortega Overtakes Billgates To Become The Richest Man. by letsbet(m): 5:27pm On Sep 10, 2016
Good for him. his modesty rocks.
Re: Amancio Ortega Overtakes Billgates To Become The Richest Man. by brandonobi(m): 5:55pm On Sep 10, 2016
give me all ur mulla
Re: Amancio Ortega Overtakes Billgates To Become The Richest Man. by anullihappie: 6:44pm On Sep 10, 2016
Wow I like that, when I grow up I will love to be like Oterga
Re: Amancio Ortega Overtakes Billgates To Become The Richest Man. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 10, 2016
That's good but he should help people with the money

1 Like

Re: Amancio Ortega Overtakes Billgates To Become The Richest Man. by miremoses(m): 8:43pm On Sep 10, 2016
tunmidob:
That's good but he should help people with the money
yes..he runs a foundation where they donate £20m to charity,and non previlaged ones.
Re: Amancio Ortega Overtakes Billgates To Become The Richest Man. by PrinceAbinibi: 9:37pm On Sep 10, 2016
miremoses:
yes..he runs a foundation where they donate £20m to charity,and non previlaged ones.
Are you high on anointing oil ni, he donates 20 million out of 77 billion is like me giving 1kobo, he needs to do more...
Re: Amancio Ortega Overtakes Billgates To Become The Richest Man. by Purpletee(f): 10:02pm On Sep 10, 2016
nice
Re: Amancio Ortega Overtakes Billgates To Become The Richest Man. by miremoses(m): 10:34pm On Sep 10, 2016
PrinceAbinibi:

Are you high on anointing oil ni, he donates 20 million out of 77 billion is like me giving 1kobo, he needs to do more...
mr? Why dont you make your Own money,maybe if you make up to $10 ,000 ,u donate $9,000 to charity.
Re: Amancio Ortega Overtakes Billgates To Become The Richest Man. by PrinceAbinibi: 10:43pm On Sep 10, 2016
miremoses:
mr? Why dont you make your Own money,maybe if you make up to $10 ,000 ,u donate $9,000 to charity.

I do my own bit, I am not forcing him, trust me I give a good share not to brag or anything, it is his money anyway he could what the hell he wants but with 70 billion, I just thought he could do more but thanks by the way for sharing your individualistic perspective.

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Rocks Complete Aso Oke To Church (photo) / Throwback Picture Of Simi Before The Fame / Young Girls From Okirika Rivers State Go Half Naked To Celebrate Culture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.