Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,842 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

If You Are Using Infinix Hot Note 3..come In Help Needed Urgently - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / If You Are Using Infinix Hot Note 3..come In Help Needed Urgently (5470 Views)

See Why You Will Soon Cut Your SIM Again If You Are Using Infinix And Tecno / 4 Things You Should Know If You Are Using A Phone With A Built-in Battery / 5 Things You Should Know If You Are Using A Phone With A Non-removable Battery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Using Infinix Hot Note 3..come In Help Needed Urgently by Drinokrane: 8:27pm On Sep 10, 2016
Please i jxt buy my infinix hot note 3 but i don't understand how i will insert d Sim 1 and Sim 2 and also the Sd Card..Please help me on how i can do it
Re: If You Are Using Infinix Hot Note 3..come In Help Needed Urgently by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 10, 2016
Use the sim ejector pin to open the sim tray, insert the sims and slot it back inside.
Don't you have any male around to help you.
Re: If You Are Using Infinix Hot Note 3..come In Help Needed Urgently by Drinokrane: 8:44pm On Sep 10, 2016
Dexter247:
Use the sim ejector pin to open the sim tray, insert the sims and slot it back inside.
Don't you have any male around to help you.
I already open the sim tray but how to insert sim in d tray for Sim 1 and Sim 2
Re: If You Are Using Infinix Hot Note 3..come In Help Needed Urgently by jmichlins(m): 8:47pm On Sep 10, 2016
upload photos first. Both your sim and phone
Re: If You Are Using Infinix Hot Note 3..come In Help Needed Urgently by obeyme: 10:11pm On Sep 10, 2016
Drinokrane:
Please i jxt buy my infinix hot note 3 but i don't understand how i will insert d Sim 1 and Sim 2 and also the Sd Card..Please help me on how i can do it

Pls how much did you bought it
Re: If You Are Using Infinix Hot Note 3..come In Help Needed Urgently by Danielle001: 10:55pm On Sep 10, 2016
Please brand new infinix note 3 for sale jst got it yesterday evrytin still clean and intact.. Anyone interested shd please call me 08032104253.. 09056535071 price #58,000(negotiable
Re: If You Are Using Infinix Hot Note 3..come In Help Needed Urgently by Nobody: 2:39am On Sep 11, 2016
Drinokrane:
Eject the Sim tray at the top left corner with the pin, look closely and carefully, you'll see where 1 and 2 is written on the tray, it means Sim 1 and Sim 2, while d SD card tray is at the top right corner. that's all baibe. You geh what I'm saying?? Halla!
Re: If You Are Using Infinix Hot Note 3..come In Help Needed Urgently by Drinokrane: 2:10pm On Sep 11, 2016
Walkopet:
Yeah, u can visit any nearest airtime dealer and do the cutting, it cost only #50, or u can as well do d cutting yourself, if u have a very sharp scissors(if you can take d risk).
I believe by now, you ought to have been rocking ur new note 3, if u have any questions related to d fone, u lemme know hun.
thanks..m nw usin it

1 Like

Re: If You Are Using Infinix Hot Note 3..come In Help Needed Urgently by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 11, 2016
Drinokrane:

thanks..m nw usin it
Okay, fine. Can we talk more on bbm, if u don't mind----: D1E7723F
Re: If You Are Using Infinix Hot Note 3..come In Help Needed Urgently by Drinokrane: 9:35pm On Sep 11, 2016
Walkopet:
No shit!
Re: If You Are Using Infinix Hot Note 3..come In Help Needed Urgently by Iamkelvinobiora(m): 11:03am On Oct 24, 2017
Walkopet:
Eject the Sim tray at the top left corner with the pin, look closely and carefully, you'll see where 1 and 2 is written on the tray, it means Sim 1 and Sim 2, while d SD card tray is at the top right corner. that's all baibe. You geh what I'm saying?? Halla!

Bro, I can't find the Sdcard slot
Re: If You Are Using Infinix Hot Note 3..come In Help Needed Urgently by stevewheezy(m): 1:51pm On Oct 31, 2017
Walkopet:

WAWU!! shocked shocked

You pipu stee use BBM??
Re: If You Are Using Infinix Hot Note 3..come In Help Needed Urgently by apologist: 10:59am On Nov 09, 2017
stevewheezy:

WAWU!! shocked shocked

You pipu stee use BBM??

cry cry cry

(1) (Reply)

This Guy Stole My Phone And He Is Using It..how Do I Track Him Down? / Mtn*zain Latest / Glo Introduces Free Data Bundle For Its Subscribers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.