Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,967 members, 7,825,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Why Should I Hire You? What To Say In Your Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Why Should I Hire You? What To Say In Your Interview (20593 Views)

Jobs Seekers – See Best Way To Answer “why Should We Hire You?” / Why Should We Hire You? The Answer To The Question! / "Why Should We Hire You?" - Tell Us How You Answer This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Should I Hire You? What To Say In Your Interview by HRYansh(m): 11:19pm On Sep 10, 2016
Because, after joining your company I will never let this question arise in your mind. cool

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Should I Hire You? What To Say In Your Interview by Mynd44: 6:56am On Sep 11, 2016
The answer to this question is quite simple.

"Because I need money as I am hungry and jobless"

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Should I Hire You? What To Say In Your Interview by DICKtator: 6:57am On Sep 11, 2016
"Why should you hire me?"

Ermmm, because I applied,i'm hungry and hungerbad.

I fit adultnap you.

Das why

grin grin grin grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Should I Hire You? What To Say In Your Interview by GossipHeart(m): 6:57am On Sep 11, 2016
Buhari
You will never go unpunished

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Should I Hire You? What To Say In Your Interview by Bilabong(m): 6:57am On Sep 11, 2016
Mynd44:

if I ban this guy now u will say am bad. Abi¿?
back to topic

Tell the man 'out of all the 20 places I summited my CV this is the place that call me for interview, if I don't get the Job I might just decide to rob all the places."

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Should I Hire You? What To Say In Your Interview by lifezone247(m): 6:58am On Sep 11, 2016
Mynd44:

I go kuku ban you now, why you de lie?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Should I Hire You? What To Say In Your Interview by khristals(m): 6:58am On Sep 11, 2016
cry
Re: Why Should I Hire You? What To Say In Your Interview by AntiWailer: 6:59am On Sep 11, 2016
HRYansh:
Because, after joining your company I will never let this question arise in your mind. cool

It is a serious question that requires more than 1 line and you need to sound convincing.

You have to be able to say in Practical terms how your skill will help the company reduce cost or increase revenue.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Should I Hire You? What To Say In Your Interview by weblord1900: 6:59am On Sep 11, 2016
Ok
Re: Why Should I Hire You? What To Say In Your Interview by eleojo23: 6:59am On Sep 11, 2016
Because I am damn good at what I do!

And if you don't hire me, you will never get to see that.

62 Likes

Re: Why Should I Hire You? What To Say In Your Interview by Nobody: 6:59am On Sep 11, 2016
Am here to read comment

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Should I Hire You? What To Say In Your Interview by AntiWailer: 7:00am On Sep 11, 2016
GossipHeart:
Buhari
You will never go unpunished

Keep blaming Buhari for your misfortune.

Go and hustle. Your mates that are making it are not doing so in Pluto or Jupiter.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Should I Hire You? What To Say In Your Interview by nmreports: 7:00am On Sep 11, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Should I Hire You? What To Say In Your Interview by samx4real(m): 7:00am On Sep 11, 2016
Because you need me more than I need you.

That's all
Re: Why Should I Hire You? What To Say In Your Interview by Nobody: 7:00am On Sep 11, 2016
"Because am an individual driven by passion to always get the job done, I also posses skills required for this role in your organization. "

11 Likes

Re: Why Should I Hire You? What To Say In Your Interview by Bestinstinct(m): 7:00am On Sep 11, 2016
I've never seek for a job so, I don't know o.
Re: Why Should I Hire You? What To Say In Your Interview by DICKtator: 7:00am On Sep 11, 2016
Mynd44:

Never knew you were jobless.

So this Buharinomics dey affect Seun too!!!

grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Should I Hire You? What To Say In Your Interview by habex005(m): 7:00am On Sep 11, 2016
Because you are suitable for the job and get the experience
Re: Why Should I Hire You? What To Say In Your Interview by D34lw4p(m): 7:00am On Sep 11, 2016
Just tell the interviewer the qualities you've that makes you deem fit for the job. Check here: www.nct.com.ng
Re: Why Should I Hire You? What To Say In Your Interview by GossipHeart(m): 7:01am On Sep 11, 2016
AntiWailer:

Keep blaming Buhari for your misfortune.

Go and hustle. Your mates that are making it are not doing so in Pluto or Jupiter.

I'm sorry to tell you this.

I had 4 million naira i worked my ass off for at the age of 19
Fast forward to 6 years later I'm doing very well for myself

How old are you ?? And how much do you have ?

8 Likes

Re: Why Should I Hire You? What To Say In Your Interview by konny1(m): 7:01am On Sep 11, 2016
Because it will be a great platform for me to showcase my skills. Whatever goals I set, I ensure to complete them within stipulated time.

3 Likes

Re: Why Should I Hire You? What To Say In Your Interview by AdeniyiA(m): 7:01am On Sep 11, 2016
Because I posses the fire to power your centre...

1 Like

Re: Why Should I Hire You? What To Say In Your Interview by Fundango: 7:02am On Sep 11, 2016
As in Nigeria context,i will said am Fantastically very hungry and broke aaannnndd i technically need money badly. grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Should I Hire You? What To Say In Your Interview by AntiWailer: 7:02am On Sep 11, 2016
GossipHeart:

I'm sorry to tell you this.

I had 4 million at the age of 19

coins

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Should I Hire You? What To Say In Your Interview by GossipHeart(m): 7:03am On Sep 11, 2016
AntiWailer:

coins

No

Cowries

1 Like

Re: Why Should I Hire You? What To Say In Your Interview by icewinz(m): 7:03am On Sep 11, 2016
becuase together with me in your team we would add more value to your company sire.

shikenan.

happy Sunday nairalanders.
today is my birthday how many likes for me please.

21 Likes

Re: Why Should I Hire You? What To Say In Your Interview by Nobody: 7:05am On Sep 11, 2016
it's simple,
Because I need money, economy is not good and hungerbad, if you don't hire me, hunger will kill me, you'll have blood on your hands and go to hell no matter what you do.
Try that and you will not only get employed, you will be promoted in 6 months grin
Re: Why Should I Hire You? What To Say In Your Interview by Ezedon(m): 7:05am On Sep 11, 2016
Because i need a job to make ends meet
Re: Why Should I Hire You? What To Say In Your Interview by AntiWailer: 7:05am On Sep 11, 2016
GossipHeart:

No

Cowries

What i meant is that you 4 million bucks is still coins and I care less.

Flaunt that to lazy bones.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Should I Hire You? What To Say In Your Interview by obajoey(m): 7:06am On Sep 11, 2016
Why should you hire me?
hire me if you want to hire me and if you don't want to hire me, make i dey go my house..

11 Likes

Re: Why Should I Hire You? What To Say In Your Interview by iPrevail(m): 7:08am On Sep 11, 2016
Because I'm just the guy you need. It would be a grievous mistake to let your competitors get hold of me. undecided undecided
Re: Why Should I Hire You? What To Say In Your Interview by Moreoffaith(m): 7:11am On Sep 11, 2016
I GO COME BACK COME COMMENT... MAKE I SHARPLY REACH CHURCH I DEY COME...

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Job Hunting Mistakes You Should Avoid In 2020 / NDIC Begins Secret Staff Recruitment / Shell Global Latest Job Opportunities For Nigerians (May 2018)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.