Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Sunday Style: English Or Native - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Sunday Style: English Or Native (1163 Views)

For Your Senators And Other Fashionable Native Wears For Men,kindly Contact Me / Traditional Native Funky Etibo Shirt - Payment On Delivery #4000 / Hausa Designer Adds Cufflinks To Trouser Of Native Wear(photos) - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sunday Style: English Or Native by humourandstyle(f): 7:41am On Sep 11, 2016
Choosing what to wear on a Sunday could be a bit of a chore except you are serving in a unit with strict dress codes/uniform e.g The Choir. Apart from that, I am sure a lot of us can relate to the constant battle of having to choose between English or Native wears.

It gets worse if you did not plan ahead of Sunday probably due to unforseen circumstances or sheer laziness *TongueOut*. If you are still stuck on not knowing what to wear, here are some style inspiration to make your decision making faster so you do not end up arriving at the close of service LOL. Click on the link for more.
https://humourandstyle./2016/09/11/sunday-style-english-or-native/

Re: Sunday Style: English Or Native by ojnnaco(m): 8:19am On Sep 11, 2016
Major a times I go with native dresses .
But when worse come to worse I just go with English dressings e get as e go be sef i go wear Jean ..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Stylish Ankara Style For Ladies / Style / Need Professional Makeup Boxes At Wholesale Prices To Resell At Good Profit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.