Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,177 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

Queen Of South Discussion (no Spoilers) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Queen Of South Discussion (no Spoilers) (1271 Views)

Spoilers:avenger Infinity War. I've Watched It, People Who Died. / Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House / Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Queen Of South Discussion (no Spoilers) by Kirinwa: 10:09am On Sep 11, 2016
After watching the series Queen of South I found it exciting and interesting at the same time. It has been a long time I have watched such an interesting seasonal film.

This is a thread for people to discuss about it. They just uploaded season 1 Episode 12 right. Downloading it right away.

Welcome aboard amigos.
Re: Queen Of South Discussion (no Spoilers) by ojnnaco(m): 11:26am On Sep 11, 2016
BOOKED

1 Like

Re: Queen Of South Discussion (no Spoilers) by abdeiz(m): 1:51pm On Sep 11, 2016
awesome show indeed

1 Like

Re: Queen Of South Discussion (no Spoilers) by TyrantInAsoRock: 2:47pm On Sep 11, 2016
Love the series die
Queen of the South has really made me search the net for series after
Agent Carter Blindspot The blacklist The shannara chronicles
Season ends

Buh I don't know the day of the week the series is aired

About to watch episode 11 and 12

2 Likes

Re: Queen Of South Discussion (no Spoilers) by lymelyte(m): 3:03pm On Sep 11, 2016
I just downloaded the whole episode. About to kick-start grin

1 Like

Re: Queen Of South Discussion (no Spoilers) by Kirinwa: 3:24pm On Sep 11, 2016
lymelyte:
I just downloaded the whole episode. About to kick-start grin

You will enjoy it.
Re: Queen Of South Discussion (no Spoilers) by somehowpenis(m): 7:30pm On Sep 11, 2016
You guys should post a review of the movie, storyline, plot
Re: Queen Of South Discussion (no Spoilers) by TyrantInAsoRock: 8:29pm On Sep 11, 2016
somehowpenis:
You guys should post a review of the movie, storyline, plot

Lemme try give the summary

Queen of the South is about a lady called Teresa Mendez she works for a money changer (or something like that) an incident happen and she was save by a drug smuggler working for a drug Lord called epifiano

They later start dating., epifiano later had him and 1 other Calle Chino killed for running another drug biz behind him

Teresa, brenda,aldofo(Chino's wife nd child) both escaped assassination, Teresa met with epifiano unknown to her, epifiano tired to kill her she escape with a book that contains vital info about epifiano biz

Camila vargas (epifiano wife) also run drug in Texas her men keep Teresa up before then she has hid the book somewhere.camila took her in and she works for her with assurance that epifiano won't be able to touch her

As she is working for Camila she's also planning on how to escape with brenda and adolfo

2 Likes

Re: Queen Of South Discussion (no Spoilers) by somehowpenis(m): 8:38pm On Sep 11, 2016
TyrantInAsoRock:

Lemme try give the summary

Queen of the South is about a lady called Teresa Mendez she works for a money changer (or something like that) an incident happen and she was save by a drug smuggler working for a drug Lord called epifiano

They later start dating., epifiano later had him and 1 other Calle Chino killed for running another drug biz behind him

Teresa, brenda,aldofo(Chino's wife nd child) both escaped assassination, Teresa met with epifiano unknown to her, epifiano tired to kill her she escape with a book that contains vital info about epifiano biz

Camila vargas (epifiano wife) also run drug in Texas her men keep Teresa up before then she has hid the book somewhere.camila took her in and she works for her with assurance that epifiano won't be able to touch her

As she is working for Camila she's also planning on how to escape with brenda and adolfo
thanks , you tried..

1 Like

Re: Queen Of South Discussion (no Spoilers) by siempere(m): 10:46am On Sep 13, 2016
somehowpenis post=4927633Lolz...7:
thanks , you tried..
Lolz......Tried indeed...
Re: Queen Of South Discussion (no Spoilers) by Kirinwa: 11:34am On Sep 18, 2016
Queen of South Season 1 Episode 13 has been released!

Downloading it already...
Re: Queen Of South Discussion (no Spoilers) by lymelyte(m): 7:10pm On Sep 22, 2016
Kirinwa:
Queen of South Season 1 Episode 13 has been released!

Downloading it already...
brilliant and interesting series. Season 2 out in 2017

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Watch Quality Movies, Short Films, Series On Your Phones / THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU DO THAT RUNS / VIDEO : Toyin Abraham Has Announced That “alakada Reloaded” Will Premiere In May

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.