Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Salvation Of - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Salvation Of (316 Views)

Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts / Is Religion Sufficient For Salvation Of Souls / Salvation Ministry Port-Harcourt Constructs Roads And Drainages (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Salvation Of by Haurigae22(m): 11:29am On Sep 11, 2016
[color=#770077][/color][center][/center]I have been to churches and I have heard many doctrines by what really baffle me is that in their word,they always fall off at a point.so in this post I want to analyse some points.
1).WHY DO WE NEED SALVATION
From the beginning of the world human had the glory of God in them making them immortal and righteous. But at a point human sinned and fall short of the glory of God and spiritually mortal. Since man is now wise to himself mind of god cannot contain his mind thus he start to misbehave,at this point he need something to put him in the right part. Then God gave Moses the ten commandments(the LAW) to keep their mind shapened so that it could fit with the mind of God, but some things happened 1).at several point man went against the the law and although there was atonement but the blood of goat cannot pay for the sin of man. 2).The law also created a lot of gap between man and God.hence the relationship that was at the beginning could not be maintained. so man remained a sinner and although God forgive sinners,man still go back to Sin after asking for forgiveness since a sinner cannot be close to God man needed salvation from sin but know this only the blood of a man can pay for the sins of man.
2).SO HOW DO MAN GET THIS SALVATION.
Man have to pay for man's sin. and the blood of one man cannot pay for the whole world. an if every man should pay his sin that means hell. so man needed a purer blood a blood that never sinned. so God in his unquantifyable love gave his only begotten son for the atonement of the sin of the world.......according to John 3:16 Christ is the provision for immortality which he lost. Christ is also the provision for man salvation....now this is where am going.church believe in Christ but you still see them swimming and battling with sin because they believe the law still exists.remember you cannot serve two masters you can believe that Christ will get you to God and also believe you have to keep the law to get to God.lets check some Bible verse
1).roman 10 vs 4.For Christ is the end of the law and righteousness to every that believe that...... it is a spit to the face of Christ to revive the law he has ended by his death and also only by believing he has ended this law can make you righteous which our aim.
2).i am the only way the truth and the life let no one come unto the father except through me.So if you think it's by keeping the law my brother you don miss road.
3).1st John 3:9. he who is born of God cannot sin. because the seed of God is in him he cannot sin because he is born of God.The seed of God is Christ.and that believe in Christ is born of God.
4).1st John 3:6. He that lives in him(christ) cannot sin. he that continues sin has neither seen him nor known him. that means so many pastors don't know God.remember he said not all that call his name know him.
5).behold old things(law) have passed away all things have become new..
3).....HOW CAN I BE SURE AM SAVED
you can be sure you are saved if you believe in Christ only as the connection between you and God. you have to forsake the law and believe that you are no more under mercy but grace......
IF U DESIRE TO KNOW MORE YOU CAN CALL ME OR WHATSAPP ME ON 09032476916 OR MEET ME ON FACEBOOK AT SEUN ADEKOYA(a baby is on my profile picture)

(1) (Reply)

A Strong Heart / Inspirational Bible Verses (part 1) / "...and When They Had Broken It Up, They Let Down The Bed Wherein "

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.