Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

What Does It Mean For A Christian To Stand In The Gap For Loved Ones? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Does It Mean For A Christian To Stand In The Gap For Loved Ones? (568 Views)

Is It Proper For A Christian To Run A Hotel Business? / Is It Right For A Christian To Eat The Moslem Ram During This Celebration? / From Christian To Atheist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Does It Mean For A Christian To Stand In The Gap For Loved Ones? by major466(m): 12:06pm On Sep 11, 2016
Dear theologians and bible scolars in the house, I need more information about ''Standing in the gap''. At what level can a christian in his/her spiritual journey in christ stand in the gap? What are the dangers? Can a christian stand in the gap for his family members?
Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: What Does It Mean For A Christian To Stand In The Gap For Loved Ones? by Flexherbal(m): 12:13pm On Sep 11, 2016
Good questions.
Let comments start puring in.
Re: What Does It Mean For A Christian To Stand In The Gap For Loved Ones? by hargishon(m): 2:12pm On Sep 11, 2016
I think Colossians 4;12 will help.standing in the gap is helping someone else to pray to God for the betterment of that person. It can be family members, friends or even perceived enemies for them to live right and well in line with God's words.i hope this helps.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Sunnahs Of Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w) In EID El Kabir / Nigerian Pastor Surprised Many As He Heals A Mad Man Live On The Road (photos) / 'I Used To Brush Without Toothpaste' - Sam Adeyemi On Experience With Poverty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.