Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

From Nigeria To Japan - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / From Nigeria To Japan (2126 Views)

Dino Melaye Shares Cost Of Flying From Nigeria To New York Back In The Days / Goodday All, Pls Can A Citizen Of Lesotho Travel To Japan Without Visa? / English Student Visa To Japan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

From Nigeria To Japan by abuomaIV(m): 12:17pm On Sep 11, 2016
Please i need to know how much it will cost me from Nigeria to japan. Please recommend the cheapest and better flight to use
Re: From Nigeria To Japan by favourmic(m): 12:22pm On Sep 11, 2016
abuomaIV:
Please i need to know how much it will cost me from Nigeria to japan. Please recommend the cheapest and better flight to use

Have you gotten the Visa
Re: From Nigeria To Japan by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 11, 2016
abuomaIV:
[Nigeria to Japan look here. Bookmark it.
https://www.rome2rio.com/
Re: From Nigeria To Japan by abuomaIV(m): 9:03am On Sep 12, 2016
favourmic:

Have you gotten the Visa
yes I have gotten Visa
Re: From Nigeria To Japan by favourmic(m): 9:30am On Sep 12, 2016
abuomaIV:

yes I have gotten Visa

Oya tell us how you got the Visa tourist or student

1 Like

Re: From Nigeria To Japan by abuomaIV(m): 10:10am On Sep 13, 2016
favourmic:

Oya tell us how you got the Visa tourist or student
My sister inlaw is the head of operations in Nigeria embassy in Malawi and Mozambique, she handled the visa diplomatically.

I need to know the good flight and cost from Nigeria to Japan
Re: From Nigeria To Japan by abuomaIV(m): 10:12am On Sep 13, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
[Nigeria to Japan look here. Bookmark it.
https://www.rome2rio.com/
It's calculating distance and not showing price and flights
Re: From Nigeria To Japan by favourmic(m): 11:44am On Sep 13, 2016
abuomaIV:
My sister inlaw is the head of operations in Nigeria embassy in Malawi and Mozambique, she handled the visa diplomatically.

Checking online won't help cos it's we be more expensive I will advise you to visit the flight company in Lagos
Re: From Nigeria To Japan by favourmic(m): 11:55am On Sep 13, 2016
abuomaIV:

Take a look that very cheap

Re: From Nigeria To Japan by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 13, 2016
abuomaIV:
It's calculating distance and not showing price and flights
the price is there and you press 'more' 2 change currency but I didn't see the 9ja Naira.

Re: From Nigeria To Japan by Silvabae: 4:53pm On Dec 20, 2016
abuomaIV:

I want to visit mozambique from Nigeria. Can you please state the requirement if a visa on arrival is possible. Help if you can or anyone would really appreciate.

(1) (Reply)

10 Struggles Any Nigerian Who Has Done Masters Abroad Will Understand / Anyone In The Uk planning a short trip to Dubai For This August Bank Holiday? / How I Spent My Saturday At Freedom Park.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.