Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Bobrisky Inspires Another ‘cross-dresser’ To Embrace Himself And Come Out - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Bobrisky Inspires Another ‘cross-dresser’ To Embrace Himself And Come Out (926 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Come Out / Two Year Old Lad Miraculously Rescues His Twin By Moving A Heavy Dresser Off / Siemens Refutes The Sack Of Nigerian Staff In Subsidiary, Dresser-rand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Inspires Another ‘cross-dresser’ To Embrace Himself And Come Out by ring7(m): 1:12pm On Sep 11, 2016
Aunty Bobrisky Has inspired yet another ‘cross-dresser’ to come out and embrace who he really his.

He took to his instagram to share a picture of himself all made up – Eyelashes, Foundation, Countour, lipstick and all….and captioned it:

“My name is Seun “The Diva”. I am a very good hair stylist and I want to own my own salon in future. This is how I have always been. But the truth is Bobrisky has made people like me bolder to be who we are, no shame. I know now people will talk. Now if people come for me, I’ll give it to them back. I don’t send. Live and let others live”

Re: Bobrisky Inspires Another ‘cross-dresser’ To Embrace Himself And Come Out by ejikeme(m): 1:31pm On Sep 11, 2016
ok...
Re: Bobrisky Inspires Another ‘cross-dresser’ To Embrace Himself And Come Out by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 11, 2016
What is this guy's name again? cheesy

NLers be claiming they've never seen the owner of Nightland
Re: Bobrisky Inspires Another ‘cross-dresser’ To Embrace Himself And Come Out by ring7(m): 2:01pm On Sep 11, 2016
jagugu88li:
What is this guy's name again? cheesy

NLers be claiming they've never seen the owner of Nightland
I no Dee Ooo,na you notice that one
Re: Bobrisky Inspires Another ‘cross-dresser’ To Embrace Himself And Come Out by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 11, 2016
Source? And who is bob risky ?
Re: Bobrisky Inspires Another ‘cross-dresser’ To Embrace Himself And Come Out by greatwhite(m): 10:39pm On Sep 11, 2016
androgyny is now treading. Lord help us

(1) (Reply)

See Obituary: Pastor Ajidara To Be Buried Tomorrow In Abeokuta / Is It A Crime To Graduate....see What Her Friends Did To Her. For Graduating.. / Hahahaha! See What Mugabe Said To Ladies About Men...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.