Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,281 members, 7,839,386 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Judgement Concern Unintentionally Breaking Of Fasting. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Judgement Concern Unintentionally Breaking Of Fasting. (314 Views)

"Your Spiritual Welfare Is Our Concern" - Deeper Life Bible Church / Islamic Concept About Unintentionally Breaking Of Fast / Why You Need To Make Heaven Your Primary Concern (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Judgement Concern Unintentionally Breaking Of Fasting. by sirleemahnlee(m): 1:58pm On Sep 11, 2016
Asalam alaykum warahmatulah wabarakatu.
To all muslims brothers and sisters in the house. am using this medium to share an issue tha is presently borthering me now.
As you all known that today is YAOMUL ARAFA in which its advisable for every muslims to fast today.
without much ado, let me go straight to the main issue.
i wake up this morning with aim and intention to fast and i have already continue with my fasting before around 12:00Pm that i bought something and ate it. after some while i remember that i was fasting before.
please should i continue with the fasting or i should just forget about it.
please i realy need your audience.

LALASTICLALA,MYND44 please FP for others to benefits

(1) (Reply)

"Be Ye Separate." / How To Resist An Immoral Sexual Thought Of Masturbation / The Messanger Angel For Friday September 16th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.