Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,724 members, 7,851,480 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:24 PM

Secure Plots Of Land With C Of O Is Been Sold At Ofada Not Far From Redeem Camp - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Secure Plots Of Land With C Of O Is Been Sold At Ofada Not Far From Redeem Camp (390 Views)

Got Home Last Night And Was Told That My House Has Been Sold Without Notice / Secure Plots Of Land In VIP Garden, Behind Trademore Estate, Sabo-lugbe, Abuja / Hurry Now Secure Plots Of Land For 850k In Havilla Garden City, Udu, Warri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Secure Plots Of Land With C Of O Is Been Sold At Ofada Not Far From Redeem Camp by atikuman(m): 4:13pm On Sep 11, 2016
..I bring to u good news...over 50 plots of land at ofada roundabout..its about 20mins and far from redeem camp...it's fenced round and has C of O , electric poles and lots buildings... With a resident living there...it goes for 1m per plot and payment plan for a year 1.2m... Three people can share a plot... Attached are pics of the place.meanwhile ...no other payments other than foundation and roofing... Which can be more 100... owned by a cooperative in alausa. The C Of o no is available upon Request !
Contact me asap.

Re: Secure Plots Of Land With C Of O Is Been Sold At Ofada Not Far From Redeem Camp by pk2000000: 10:12pm On Sep 11, 2016
I urgently need a 3/4 bedroom apartment for a pure water factory. any available one to rent?

(1) (Reply)

Plots Of Land Selling @ A Good Estate Location / Juicy Properties For Sales In Ikeja / Very Neat 2 Bedroom Flat At Arepo Via Magodo 350k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.