Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,086 members, 7,821,749 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Resolving Inferiority Complex - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Resolving Inferiority Complex (418 Views)

Proven To Be Powerful In Resolving Erectile Dysfunction Troubles / Ever Suffered From Inferiority Complex? Share Your Experience / Facts About Ijebu People: Resolving The Myth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Resolving Inferiority Complex by Presh900(m): 7:19pm On Sep 11, 2016
* You're walking into the lecture hall and all eyes are on you..you start wondering is my cloth bad?? Is my hair uncombed?? Won't they laugh at me??
* You love this girl/guy buh you can't talk to them bcuz you KNOW they are not your class
* YOU are extra polite to people bcuz you feel like if they are seen associating with you, ur status will be elevated
* You can't try on a new fashion item bcuz you think : i might look ridiculous, they might laugh at me...
* You pass a group of people and you start bothering about ur appearance, and start thinking that they are probably laughing at you in their head
* Everybody that passes you is thinking about you or laughing at you
* You enter a hall and you feel like leaving immediately bcuz there are so many people there
Believe me i have been there too.. There was a time i used to claim i was introverted while i was slowly dying inside until i sat down , took a pen and paper and plotted a way out and i feel fulfilled nowadays , i enter rooms with a smile, i interact with people and i feel more alive and happy than i ever felt....
Re: Resolving Inferiority Complex by Presh900(m): 7:30pm On Sep 11, 2016
Tip 1
Make a conscious attempt to dress well

Tip 2
Get out and interact

Tip 3
indulge in activities that make you happy

Tip 4
Look people in the eye

Tip 5
When entering a room consider people as part of decorations and avoid eye contact

Tip 6
Be assertive, Say your mind unapologetically

Tip 7
Trust yourself

Tip 8
Plan ur dressing, conduct and everything ahead of time

Get out of your shell and force yourself to interact ..!!

(1) (Reply)

N-power Commences Training In October - Received 749,000 Applications / US Election: Are The Odds In Favour Of Clinton? / “how I Intend To Spend My N5m Grand Prize” – MTN Project Fame Winner, Okiemute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.