Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,847 members, 7,813,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:00 PM

Shame! My Neighbor Who's A Police Officer Is A Lesbian - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Shame! My Neighbor Who's A Police Officer Is A Lesbian (1363 Views)

No Officer Is Allowed To Harass You even If You Have A Serpent As Tattoo - PPRO / Man With 'Osha Ojota' Tattoo Caught Pickpocketing A Police Officer (Photos) / Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shame! My Neighbor Who's A Police Officer Is A Lesbian by bbmoringa: 8:38pm On Sep 11, 2016
for security reasons, I might not mention names, but a police officer newly transferred to my area from Lagos state as a dco of a divisional station is practising lesbianism with a junior officer, I took my time to get the truth and details about this before throwing it to the public, how did i know this?only a door partitions our apartment, I audibly hear their moaning no matter how quiet they tried to make it, the Junior officer now partially lives with her 'husband ',my concern is this, why are law enforcer now turning to law breakers?
Re: Shame! My Neighbor Who's A Police Officer Is A Lesbian by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 11, 2016
hmmm if true, you are toying with a calamity..... I can't explain further......
Re: Shame! My Neighbor Who's A Police Officer Is A Lesbian by ificatchmodeh: 8:48pm On Sep 11, 2016
Wetin concern you..

1 Like

Re: Shame! My Neighbor Who's A Police Officer Is A Lesbian by bbmoringa: 8:59pm On Sep 11, 2016
ificatchmodeh:
Wetin concern you..
nothing,thats the truth, even ready to packout of the house,but just wish to know if they are above the law.

1 Like

Re: Shame! My Neighbor Who's A Police Officer Is A Lesbian by LabiaMajoraDest(m): 9:07pm On Sep 11, 2016
Da fuk is ya prob?
Why didn't ya join them to make it a threesomee?
angry
Re: Shame! My Neighbor Who's A Police Officer Is A Lesbian by def111(m): 9:44pm On Sep 11, 2016
bbmoringa:
nothing,thats the truth, even ready to packout of the house,but just wish to know if they are above the law.

you wan packout to were ?. stay and enjoy the sound of her moaning. and find away to have a powerful party with them...
Re: Shame! My Neighbor Who's A Police Officer Is A Lesbian by power900: 7:05am On Sep 12, 2016
Nigerians, always sticking their noses in peoples business
Re: Shame! My Neighbor Who's A Police Officer Is A Lesbian by olumaxi(m): 7:36am On Sep 12, 2016
Is it now a crime for people to live dia lifes?....abi,wats d news abt dis?

(1) (Reply)

Top School Proprietress Kidnapped, Raped, Buried Alive In Abuja (photos/video) / The Near 'identical' Criminals Who Sparked The Need For Fingerprinting - Picture / JLAA: A Free Legal Aid Group Makes Remarkable Interventions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.