Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

Which Programming Language Was Used For Nairaland Server-side Scripting? - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Which Programming Language Was Used For Nairaland Server-side Scripting? (4369 Views)

PHP Or Python For Server-side Scripting / In What Language Was Photoshop Written? / Which is more awesome to use for 'server-side programming', NodeJS or PHP? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Programming Language Was Used For Nairaland Server-side Scripting? by Paystack: 10:20am On Jun 13, 2023
Failure2019:

There are a lots of nigerian forums like Nairaland but the one only holding forum admin from publicising their forum are mostly hosting fees .

I personally have a Usenet like forum was live in 2019 but took it down December 2019 because of AWS hosting fees

If I see anyone that'll purchase some GPUs for me to host my forum site , I'll be glad

Someone who's yet to figure out how to host a website is claiming getting traffic... The most difficult thing is easy.

I just wonder the type of brain some of you here have angry
Re: Which Programming Language Was Used For Nairaland Server-side Scripting? by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 13, 2023
Paystack:

Someone who's yet to figure out how to host a website is claiming getting traffic... The most difficult thing is easy.

I just wonder the type of brain some of you here have angry

SMH

Read to understand bruh

I said I don't have funds for hosting fees
I don't know your definition of traffic but I'm contemted with 5,000 people checking in and out of my site
Re: Which Programming Language Was Used For Nairaland Server-side Scripting? by Paystack: 12:02pm On Jun 13, 2023
Failure2019:

SMH

Read to understand bruh

I said I don't have funds for hosting fees
I don't know your definition of traffic but I'm contemted with 5,000 people checking in and out of my site

It's good to have low expectations angry
Re: Which Programming Language Was Used For Nairaland Server-side Scripting? by dollarlander: 11:02am On Sep 11, 2023
airsaylongcome:

I am interested in any and every Nigerian forum whether that is Nairaland or something that you or anyone else has to offer. Reddit is the biggest forum in the US but currently facing resistance from users not happy with Reddit. I’d be very interested in any forum that can compete for following from Nigerian forum users. I can mention some free, very high quality, forum software that you can have a look at

Bros, could you help me check out this site? www.acrossglobes.com

Thank you.
Re: Which Programming Language Was Used For Nairaland Server-side Scripting? by dollarlander: 9:48pm On Sep 15, 2023
airsaylongcome:

Your https certificate has issues. Can't open here

Sorted bro.
Re: Which Programming Language Was Used For Nairaland Server-side Scripting? by Biafrann: 4:25pm On Sep 17, 2023
You can check the technologies used with
Wappalyzer, not sure if it extends to back end tech
Re: Which Programming Language Was Used For Nairaland Server-side Scripting? by XSkyye(m): 3:33am On Jan 02
Anyone knows what programming language Nairaland was built on, I have a project on hand that requires parity with Nairaland's?
Re: Which Programming Language Was Used For Nairaland Server-side Scripting? by peterobitinubu: 9:02am On Jan 02
KvnqPrezo:

Am having problems with JavaScript...
Can I move on to PHP??
Js quite harder than PHP...
learn it or use chatgpt

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Post All Your Java Programing Questions Here. / Datagridview Export To Excel Vb.net / To Be a Whiz In Cybersecurity, Where Do I Start?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.