Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,303 members, 7,822,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Big Snails In Large Quantity For Sale. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Big Snails In Large Quantity For Sale. (3268 Views)

Giant Big Snails For Sale / Bulk Buyer Needed For 1,000 Plus Point Of Lay Snails In Lagos. / How Can I Remove Snails In My Vegetable Garden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Snails In Large Quantity For Sale. by MiztaPorsh(m): 11:20pm On Sep 11, 2016
Hello everyone, this is just to inform you all that I have large snails in large quantity for sale. I sell per basket of 25 @ N5000.

If you require already washed and packaged snails, it's available @ N6000/25pieces package.

I have the capacity to supply up to 2000pieces of snails on a weekly basis to any part of Nigeria.

Interested buyers can reach me through the number in my signature and I will be very glad to build a good long time business relationship with you all.

Re: Big Snails In Large Quantity For Sale. by okujore: 4:56am On Sep 12, 2016
Couldn't find your contact details.
Re: Big Snails In Large Quantity For Sale. by MrPristine: 8:09am On Sep 12, 2016
Where is your farm located?
Re: Big Snails In Large Quantity For Sale. by shakyriri: 12:33pm On Sep 12, 2016
Which number to call pls? Also what do u wash your snails with ?
Re: Big Snails In Large Quantity For Sale. by MiztaPorsh(m): 7:37pm On Sep 12, 2016
okujore:

My contact is clearly displayed in my signature. Thank you.
Re: Big Snails In Large Quantity For Sale. by MiztaPorsh(m): 7:39pm On Sep 12, 2016
MrPristine:
Where is your farm located?

I am located in Delta State. I personally don't have a farm but I source directly from local farmers around me to meet the demands of my customers.
Re: Big Snails In Large Quantity For Sale. by MiztaPorsh(m): 7:44pm On Sep 12, 2016
shakyriri:
Which number to call pls? Also what do u wash your snails with ?

Hello, sorry for the late response, I had a long day. I normally wash the snails with lime because experience has shown its better using lime than alum.

1 Like

Re: Big Snails In Large Quantity For Sale. by anienge001: 9:31pm On Sep 12, 2016
How do you package your snail assuming I need only the meat (Shell removed)? Secondly, can you say the weight of the 25 snails after the shell have been removed?

Thanks !
Re: Big Snails In Large Quantity For Sale. by MiztaPorsh(m): 2:11am On Sep 13, 2016
anienge001:
How do you package your snail assuming I need only the meat (Shell removed)? Secondly, can you say the weight of the 25 snails after the shell have been removed?

Thanks !

After washing the snails properly with lime, we just package them in normal plain nylon wraps like those used for bread. The package containing 25 pieces of big snails is approximately 5kg.
Re: Big Snails In Large Quantity For Sale. by shakyriri: 10:09am On Sep 13, 2016
MiztaPorsh:

Hello, sorry for the late response, I had a long day. I normally wash the snails with lime because experience has shown its better using lime than alum.

Exactly y I asked.good to knw u use lime and not alum.kudos
Re: Big Snails In Large Quantity For Sale. by MrPristine: 8:33pm On Sep 13, 2016
MiztaPorsh:

I am located in Delta State. I personally don't have a farm but I source directly from local farmers around me to meet the demands of my customers.

Alright thanks, I am looking for a big farm located in Lagos. Will love to visit and learn from their operations.
Re: Big Snails In Large Quantity For Sale. by methyl: 6:50am On Apr 02, 2018
Contact if you are interested in big giant snail size we can supply your restaurant and your catering service 08188373898
Re: Big Snails In Large Quantity For Sale. by AgroZat: 5:12pm On Feb 27, 2019
okujore:
Contact me on WhatsApp (+2348137034762).... I am a snail supplier too...we can get you as many quantity as you need

(1) (Reply)

2,500 Acres Of Agricultural Land For Sale In Uhunmwonde&Ovia LGA, Edo State. / Rice/plantain Farmland For Sale / Modern Farmland Clearing Equipment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.