Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,800 members, 7,956,049 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:34 PM

Fvck Xbone and heres why they are losing...team Playstation(pics) - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Fvck Xbone and heres why they are losing...team Playstation(pics) (1342 Views)

Russian Gamer To Sue Fallout 4 After Losing His Job & Wife To His Addiction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fvck Xbone and heres why they are losing...team Playstation(pics) by Nobody: 12:24am On Sep 12, 2016
Xbox has lost it, The market is getting impatient, I think Sony Releasing the PS4 pro early has put Paid to their ambitions and that should be the final nail to Xbone's Coffin cheesy...I have been trying to switch for a long time and most of my friends have Xbone as college kids because it's cheaper which is perfectly logical as its $350 almost 50 less than PlayStation and I believe firmly in getting a console where your friends play most and 54% of mine are Xbox fans but With the pro coming earlier and Xbone losing exclusive AAA rights, I could just get a PS4 pro and next year or 2 a massive rig to run my engineering programs and Play the PC exclusives

So, my first thought was to get the Xbone Scorpio but you just can't resist the sleek beauty of the PS4 pro and it comes out earlier too.

Re: Fvck Xbone and heres why they are losing...team Playstation(pics) by Abso1uteZero(m): 12:42pm On Sep 12, 2016
Who Uses An Xbox?
Re: Fvck Xbone and heres why they are losing...team Playstation(pics) by 3KINGZ18: 3:15pm On Sep 14, 2016
Wingback:
Xbox has lost it, The market is getting impatient, I think Sony Releasing the PS4 pro early has put Paid to their ambitions and that should be the final nail to Xbone's Coffin cheesy...I have been trying to switch for a long time and most of my friends have Xbone as college kids because it's cheaper which is perfectly logical as its $350 almost 50 less than PlayStation and I believe firmly in getting a console where your friends play most and 54% of mine are Xbox fans but With the pro coming earlier and Xbone losing exclusive AAA rights, I could just get a PS4 pro and next year or 2 a massive rig to run my engineering programs and Play the PC exclusives

So, my first thought was to get the Xbone Scorpio but you just can't resist the sleek beauty of the PS4 pro and it comes out earlier too.
check again dude and tell me if they are losing,with the xbox one s in hand they are currently making profits till the end of this year we know who wins ps4 pro is yet to be released.

(1) (Reply)

How To Run Java Apps And Games On Your Android Phone Without Root / Week 31 2019 Uk Pool Banker. / Hyper R4i Vs R4i Sdhc, Which Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.