Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,225 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

Britney Spears Desperate To Get Laid? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Britney Spears Desperate To Get Laid? (4877 Views)

Who Looks Better Bald: Beyonce or Britney Spears? / Jessica Simpson Or Britney Spears? / Britney Spears Pregnant With Second Child! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Britney Spears Desperate To Get Laid? by Orikinla(m): 7:03pm On Dec 18, 2006
Gosh!
Why is Britney Spears so desperate to be laid? Since she filed for divorce from husband Kevin Federline last month, Britney has been frolicking around celebrity parties without wearing any underwear and leaving her private parts exposed for whosoever cares to peek.

Re: Britney Spears Desperate To Get Laid? by choongtin(f): 8:33pm On Dec 18, 2006
thats one thing wif all this white girls , she should rember she has got a kid
Re: Britney Spears Desperate To Get Laid? by rikkyjen(m): 9:23pm On Dec 18, 2006
choongtin:

thats one thing with all this white girls , she should rember she has got a kid

Got 2 kids you mean? wink
Re: Britney Spears Desperate To Get Laid? by choongtin(f): 9:28pm On Dec 18, 2006
yh got kids
Re: Britney Spears Desperate To Get Laid? by jaybaby(f): 10:07pm On Dec 18, 2006
great
Re: Britney Spears Desperate To Get Laid? by edygirl(f): 12:15am On Dec 19, 2006
Orikinla:

Gosh!
Why is Britney Spears so desperate to be laid? Since she filed for divorce from husband Kevin Federline last month, Britney has been frolicking around celebrity parties without wearing any underwear and leaving her private parts exposed for whosoever cares to peek.

Was that what she told you? I hate people talking ill about people. You posted this because you saw her nude pix. Nonsense! and perhaps that was an old picture.
Re: Britney Spears Desperate To Get Laid? by edygirl(f): 1:14am On Dec 19, 2006
Oh, I am not surprised, It is Orikinla. Always talking ill about the stars.
Re: Britney Spears Desperate To Get Laid? by eslynera(f): 2:38pm On Dec 19, 2006
@orinkila, where's the proof?? shocked
everythin is soooooooooooo easy to say,
By the way, hey guys can ya'll bliv i saw a flyin lion in our town today?? shocked shocked shocked shocked

see?? ?? ?? grin words are just so easy to say, so stop hittin on My britney, tongue
Re: Britney Spears Desperate To Get Laid? by jaybaby(f): 4:39pm On Dec 19, 2006
Buhahahhaahaha
Re: Britney Spears Desperate To Get Laid? by Orikinla(m): 8:20pm On Dec 21, 2006
She goes out to party without an underwear and exposes her private parts and you are still wondering what she is up to?

She must have been itching for extra-marital sex and decided to look for a very good excuse to commit adultery. File for divorce and get screwed. Finis.

I wonder what could be swinging her?
Watching the X-rated musical videos of her ex-lover Justin Timberlake?
Watching the steamy "SexyBack" and "My Love" would have set her loins on fire.

Well sorry Britney, Justin has no time to mess around with married women who cannot remain faithful to their husbands.

How can Justin trust Britney who lied that she was an innocent virgin when she had already laid Justin?

Justin is no longer the naive son of a Baptist choir master from Memphis, Tennessee who played Tom and Jerry with Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera in The Mickey Mouse Club. He is now a grown up young man learning more from older women like Cameron Diaz.

Britney as you can see from the latest picture Justin sent me, he would rather play golf and manage his restaurants and fashion line than sleep with you.
So, Justin Timberlake is not interested in your wardrobe malfunction with or without your Victoria's secrets. Cameron Diaz still has more secrets for Justin to discover in-between her legs. And her secrets are even deeper.

The sooner you go back to your hubby Kevin Federline the better.

(1) (Reply)

Rihanna ''playboy Keeps Approaching Me'' / Actress Yvonne Nelson shows off sexy abs in new photos / Alicia Keys Relives Halle Berry’s ‘james Bond Moment’ In Orange Bikini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.