Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Phtoto Gallery Of People With Abnomalities-you Would Never Believe They Existed - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Phtoto Gallery Of People With Abnomalities-you Would Never Believe They Existed (801 Views)

Top 10 People With Real Superpowers / These People You Can Never Believe Can Make It In Life, But Actually Do. / 10 Categories Of People That Regularly Patronize Herbalists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phtoto Gallery Of People With Abnomalities-you Would Never Believe They Existed by veekiestickz(m): 3:18am On Sep 12, 2016
I Can’t Believe These People With These Abnormalities Actually Existed.

Every so often, a true medical mystery comes along that baffles researchers and fascinates everyone. That’s exactly what happened with these five people during the late 1800’s and early 1900’s.

Some people might call them freaks, but that’s not how they saw themselves. They’re just ordinary people trying to live their lives with an extraordinary condition. Read More@http://www.jamolon.com/2016/09/photo-gallery-of-people-with.html

Re: Phtoto Gallery Of People With Abnomalities-you Would Never Believe They Existed by pappy4real(m): 5:57am On Sep 12, 2016
Argh! Lord God, I thank You for d way u created me o shocked shocked shocked
Re: Phtoto Gallery Of People With Abnomalities-you Would Never Believe They Existed by veekiestickz(m): 5:26pm On Sep 12, 2016
Same here o Bro.......Can't even imagine when i saw the rest photos @http://www.jamolon.com/2016/09/photo-gallery-of-people-with.html
Re: Phtoto Gallery Of People With Abnomalities-you Would Never Believe They Existed by veekiestickz(m): 12:51am On Sep 13, 2016
U r wlcm

(1) (Reply)

Desigo Launches National Essay Competition To Stimulate Youths Towards Tourism / Tor Tiv V Coronation / Terrific Photos Of Ojobo Community Violent Conflict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.