Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

How To Choose A Good Laptop Battery - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Choose A Good Laptop Battery (1175 Views)

How To Choose A Gaming Laptop In 2017 / How To Choose A Perfect Gaming Laptop / Pls Help Suggest A Good Laptop Between N50000- N75000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Choose A Good Laptop Battery by fabre4: 4:17am On Sep 12, 2016
Hello forum
I have recently been having trouble with my laptop in which I can't have the computer not charging, or else it dies instantly, so I decided to look into a new battery. The first one I bought does not last so where can I get one that last . Even if it is an expensive one that works, I am willing, as I would hate to buy something that kills my laptop.
Could anyone please tell me a good brand for laptop batteries, especially for HP laptops?
Thank you very much for any advice you can give me as this is my first time replacing the battery!
Re: How To Choose A Good Laptop Battery by danjummaa(m): 5:19am On Sep 12, 2016
Go to Alaba International and get a good battery thanks.
Re: How To Choose A Good Laptop Battery by khorlynz(m): 7:59am On Sep 12, 2016
fabre4:
Hello forum
I have recently been having trouble with my laptop in which I can't have the computer not charging, or else it dies instantly, so I decided to look into a new battery. The first one I bought does not last so where can I get one that last . Even if it is an expensive one that works, I am willing, as I would hate to buy something that kills my laptop.
Could anyone please tell me a good brand for laptop batteries, especially for HP laptops?
Thank you very much for any advice you can give me as this is my first time replacing the battery!
@op... really, we have original batteries that goes for about 10k to 13k in the market and the common ones that do sell for 7k which is also okay for me. I do buy the 7k for my client and none of them has ever complained. meanwhile check you brightness settings and check if your cooling fan is always on.....call or WhatsApp my digits 08035844996 for tip's.
Re: How To Choose A Good Laptop Battery by fabre4: 8:32am On Sep 12, 2016
khorlynz:

@op... really, we have original batteries that goes for about 10k to 13k in the market and the common ones that do sell for 7k which is also okay for me. I do buy the 7k for my client and none of them has ever complained. meanwhile check you brightness settings and check if your cooling fan is always on.....call or WhatsApp my digits 08035844996 for tip's.

please do you have a battery for HP notebook 6735s
Re: How To Choose A Good Laptop Battery by fabre4: 8:34am On Sep 12, 2016
danjummaa:
Go to Alaba International and get a good battery thanks.

I do stay in south eastern Nigerian alaba market is out of reach
Re: How To Choose A Good Laptop Battery by khorlynz(m): 8:42am On Sep 12, 2016
fabre4:

please do you have a battery for HP notebook 6735s
yes... you can check for my store on konga

(1) (Reply)

Best Review - The Auto Binary Signal Review!!! / How To Stop Hanging Of Vlc And Revit Autodesk In A Laptop / Running Windows? How To Protect Against The Big Ransomware 'wannacry' Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.