Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,632 members, 7,813,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

Be A Solution Series Six - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Be A Solution Series Six (221 Views)

Anybody Have A Solution To This(jamb)? / Why There Will Never Be A Solution To ASUU Strike / I Need A Solution To This Mathematics Problem. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be A Solution Series Six by pojomatics(m): 4:36am On Sep 12, 2016
THE BUSINESS OF PROBLEMS
It’s a beautiful day that the Lord has made and we are to rejoice in it. I am so excited by the amount of people who now read BASS. Pojomatics is really gaining grounds in the heart of Youths and teenagers but I am not Satisfied because there is so much grounds yet to be conquered and today, You reading stand a chance of winning MTN airtime by participating in the INTERACTIVE SESSION at the end of this article— this is sponsored by one of the strongest Personality in life, Emmanuel Abidakun . If you not an MTN user, all you need to do is pray that more people sponsor this project. As we progress on the topic, there is a need to understand the meaning of Business, Problem and the integration of both. I will be saying some things that may sound new and it’s open to criticism and comments. Please pour it out in the INTERACTIVE SESSION.
Back in my Junior Secondary school days, I did a subject called Business Studies – and I guess you did— but I couldn’t really get a hold on the studied concept. Despite my early admission into world of Business, I failed to understand what I was into until I met Myles Munroe some years ago that gave me the shortest definition of the concept.
Business has so many definition but I will just pick two: Business generally is an organizational entity involved in the provision of goods and services to consumers. It is also the activity of making, buying or selling goods and services in exchange for Money— I see this definition as limiting because, goods and services are not always exchanged for Money. It is also limiting because not all living things are carried along in these definition ie Plants.
I wouldn’t really dwell much on this but BUSINESS IS EXCHANGE FOR VALUE AND VALUE IS A CONVERTIBLE RESOURCE—it could be tangible or intangible. Let’s take three examples on how business works. Plants produce Oxygen (value) as a product of photosynthesis and Man produces Carbon IV Oxide (value) and almost immediately, there is business: In exchange for man’s CO2, he gets Oxygen. Would you agree with me that Plants are into business? Do well to respect them when next you see them.
A woman goes to market with money (value) to buy foodstuff (value). In exchange for her money, she gets foodstuff. Is that business? Lastly, if you are a student, you would probably have heard your Teacher/Lecturer telling you to PAY ATTENTION (value) and I guess he possesses Knowledge (value) which you want. He is simply asking you to do business with him: If you PAY attention, you will get knowledge and understanding in return. This definition unveiled to me the secrets of the businessman. Have you noticed that the world richest Men are Business men? Can you recall that Jesus spoke enormously about business in his message on earth? ... to be continued
Thank you for reading this article and I guess you have learnt something new. If you have, please share this article with a friend because the best gift you can give to a man is the gift of information. A quick shout out to a Man that God used to unveil my writing skill, Rev. Sunday Yusuf.Join me this evening for yet another exciting article.
You can get more articles by hooking up at my various social media platform
www.facebook.com/pojomatics
www.pojomatics..com
on watsapp: 08134685033
INTERACTIVE SESSION:
How do you see this article? Do you agree with the definition of business? GIVE AN EXAMPLE OF HOW BUSINESS WORKS (first person gets N200 MTN card)
WRITER:POJOMATICS

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Urgently. / Obiee Online Training In Usa / Cheap ID Card Printing....300naira Per Copy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.