Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,265 members, 7,864,379 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:09 PM

Someone Should Help Me Help My Auntie - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Someone Should Help Me Help My Auntie (373 Views)

Please Someone Should Help Me Confirm / Pain During Sex & Menstration?the Information Here Should Help / Nope (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Someone Should Help Me Help My Auntie by elotajohn1(m): 7:55am On Sep 12, 2016
My Auntie is a seamstress and each time I bring people to her work place, she tries to show them how good she is with English language. She always end up embarrassing me by calling Cerfiticate instead of Certificate
This happens almost every time but I don't know how to approach her and make the correction. I need help
Re: Someone Should Help Me Help My Auntie by UndisputedBosom(m): 8:03am On Sep 12, 2016
On ur bold switch....walk up to her and tell her her mistake(s) maybe she thinks she is right grin

(1) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan / Copyright Is Not A Divine Right: Delhi High Court Rules In Favor Of Offender / Beware Of This Admission Fraudster On Facebook Called "Paul Okoye"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.