Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,558 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

Choices - Literature (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Choices (235618 Views)

Choices / CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) / Ten Choices You Will Regret In 10 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 1:08pm On Mar 07, 2017
Hurklan:
Gracias Boss...
.....Thanks bro... I see you...

1 Like

Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 1:09pm On Mar 07, 2017
BraniacX:

Mind me oh!
I did my job and served your our ban embarassed
....Lol....crazy dude....
Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 1:13pm On Mar 07, 2017
bimberry1307:

me wey don divorce your PA since even before I accept his ridiculous proposal. lol. as per your award, hmmmmmm send your mobile number to 08146571230. na token o, but manage am wen it comes.

....Lol....You wicked sha...
...It doesn't matter though.... send am like that... Thanks....
Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 1:15pm On Mar 07, 2017
remiseyi:
Jah Bless solomon
....God bless you too...bro...

1 Like

Re: Choices by mfujah(m): 2:41pm On Mar 07, 2017
Mallam solo... See question tag aye!
Me : Mr solo the story he as end?
Solo: Yes he as end.

Great movie tho.... Thanks man
You indeed made 4months of life my life interesting while reading ur story.. Thanks once again... Shalon
Re: Choices by BraniacX(m): 4:59pm On Mar 07, 2017
solomonbrown64:
......Bimberry1307....I am still waiting for my award oh...Story don finish... and by the way, what of my P.A......I haven't seen him in a while.... hope say all is well....; D grin grin...

I is still here oh ugah! cheesy

I will go an checkings the award for you grin

Oya Bimberry1307 Zo mana! cool
Re: Choices by siralabai(m): 11:12pm On Mar 07, 2017
solomonbrown64:

...That's it bro..... I had always had this belief that my ex grew to love me...don't know where I got that from....not until one day just after our break - up, she was like;
"Solomon... I have always loved you from when we first met."
......Damn, I felt dumb immediately... Lol... My next short story will be about this... Appreciate the insight....
Why cry over an already spilt milk? Why didn't she make you realize that when were still together? Maybe it was an afterthought because I don't understand why she had to tell you that after the relationship hit the rock. Women, they're a simple but complicated puzzle.
Re: Choices by bimberry1307(f): 8:33am On Mar 08, 2017
BraniacX:

Oya Bimberry1307 Zo mana! cool
hahahahaha, i'm laughing in 3D. you're late, ogbeni.
Re: Choices by Harridwan(m): 10:30am On Mar 08, 2017
solomonbrown64:
Chapter 4 contd
Epilogue

Now, it wasn't because I couldn't love more than I currently do but simply because my heart is just shielding itself from any breakdown after I had opened my whole being to Dotun. The pain I felt after I saw her kiss another man at her wedding was one I never wish to experience again. I will surely grow to love my wife but it will never be like the one I had for Dotun. That love was pure and without conditions and it comes only just once in a lifetime. I will forever cherish the fact that I actually felt such love for an imperfect being even if I didn't end up with the person. I had been kiss by a rose and I believe it is something no one should die without experiencing.
My present relationship is just the same as Solo-Maddy, I loved my Ex to the extent that I'd help her get over her guilt when she misbehaves. Never saw it as cheating, but a lady in progress. Eventually, things fell apart and i still think about things I'd av done differently in order to keep my Desiire. She's the only person I'l ever love like that, not because i don't want to, but because i dunno how to....
My current bae knows this and i feel sorry that i can't give her my entire self.. There's a part that'll always belong to my Ex, no matter how hard i try to get it back...
You didn't deserve all you got buh you deserve some of it... You may have given Francess the best Introduction into womanhood buh you still broke her heart so yeah, I wish you' married Francess tho....
**************** Nice story Brah... i doff my hat for you

2 Likes

Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 2:44pm On Mar 08, 2017
BraniacX:

[/i]! cool
.... ....Lol....You and bimberry sha.....carry on...
Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 2:45pm On Mar 08, 2017
mfujah:
Mallam solo... See question tag aye!
Me : Mr solo the story he as end?
Solo: Yes he as end.

Great movie tho.... Thanks man
You indeed made 4months of life my life interesting while reading ur story.. Thanks once again... Shalon

.....Lol.....Thanks bro.....glad that I was able to do that.... All glory to God.

1 Like

Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 2:51pm On Mar 08, 2017
siralabai:

Why cry over an already spilt milk? Why didn't she make you realize that when were still together? Maybe it was an afterthought because I don't understand why she had to tell you that after the relationship hit the rock. Women, they're a simple but complicated puzzle.

......She actually did because of an argument we had else I might have never heard that from her.... One second you think you understand these women, the next second, you realize you don't. When its comes to love, I have learnt to control and feel that which I can from what she shows me. Love has indeed taught me a lot, especially about separating imagination from reality when it concerns women.
Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 2:59pm On Mar 08, 2017
Harridwan:

My present relationship is just the same as Solo-Maddy, I loved my Ex to the extent that I'd help her get over her guilt when she misbehaves. Never saw it as cheating, but a lady in progress. Eventually, things fell apart and i still think about things I'd av done differently in order to keep my Desiire. She's the only person I'l ever love like that, not because i don't want to, but because i dunno how to....
My current bae knows this and i feel sorry that i can't give her my entire self.. There's a part that'll always belong to my Ex, no matter how hard i try to get it back...
You didn't deserve all you got buh you deserve some of it... You may have given Francess the best Introduction into womanhood buh you still broke her heart so yeah, I wish you' married Francess tho....
**************** Nice story Brah... i doff my hat for you

.....You got it bro. One might think that he has moved on from a failed relationship where he loved the lady with everything he has only to begin another and see that he is in it with only half his heart.

.....Francess was lovely but she didn't have a forgiving heart. Maddy has and that was one of the reasons Solomon settled down with her.

2 Likes

Re: Choices by Charlesdock(m): 3:09pm On Mar 11, 2017
Nice one. Choices indeed
Re: Choices by BlissfulJeff(m): 12:45pm On Mar 12, 2017
nice

1 Like

Re: Choices by EbonyQueen001(f): 11:07pm On Mar 20, 2017
@Solomonbrown64...Thanks dear for the mention and I am overwhelmed to the point of blushing at the accolades you showered on me. File to be sent tomorrow evening.

1 Like

Re: Choices by EbonyQueen001(f): 11:22pm On Mar 26, 2017
Solo, reply my mail. Or you have entered into the kitchen to prepare another ogbonge story for us ni? No let me storm your crib o.

1 Like

Re: Choices by kulboy(m): 12:37am On Mar 27, 2017
Solomon...it would be unjust if I don't appreciate this beautifully scripted work of yours. I had a joyous and suspense filled ride all through. You are a fascinating writer. More ink to your quill and more thoughts to your imagination, I do hope to read other splendid works of yours in the near future. Thank you for this story

1 Like

Re: Choices by lilien001(f): 12:35pm On Mar 27, 2017
For me not to say anything would be a very grave sin on my part. I followed this story right from the very beginning and I must say it has been an interesting ride. You've been consistent with updates and I really enjoyed the twists and turns and all that. Totally unpredictable. At a point I was so sure you'd end up with Frances. You did her wrong though and I sincerely hope she has moved on..... need I say she was my favorite character here as she reminds me a bit of myself. All in all, it was worth my while. Thanks a lot

2 Likes

Re: Choices by bettycullens: 10:20pm On Mar 28, 2017
get ur plots of land at promo prices NOW pertinence limited a trust worthy company for more info contact me on 08140349396
our case is different in the name of Jesus

Re: Choices by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 07, 2017
I must say, Solomonbrown64, you are indeed an amazing writer, not just an amazing one but a talented writter as well. I wish I have your grace.

You know when I first saw this story or should I say movie, I didn't like it then because of it sexual induced content but I later came to find out that the story is more than what I thought it was.

You know one of the biggest problem facing man today is choice. That six letter word might sound common but it is really a thing of power. Most of us are where we are today not because we desired to be there but because of the choices we made in the past. Those choices has shaped, mould and make us into what we are today. It is a major fundamental entity of life, it is part of what I call "FACTORS" of life. Life can't go on without it, life can't exist without it either.
In as Much as choice is essential to life, it can also mar, destroy, annihilate, eliminate life.

I'm so happy that the story has a happy ending because for once I was contemplating the opposite.
One thing I know and I know that I know is that the sky is your starting point. Keep it up.

And please Solomonbrown64, let me know when you are starting another blockbuster/megahit on this section.

Still i, your undisputable fan, "PRECIOUSUWEH".

1 Like

Re: Choices by BlissfulJeff(m): 5:17pm On Apr 21, 2017
where is solomon?
Re: Choices by BlissfulJeff(m): 8:59pm On Sep 07, 2017
solo where u dey
Re: Choices by PricelessCharm(f): 2:39am On Nov 21, 2017
How marvellous to hav finished dis story after i got missing for a long time. Fabulous story Mr Browny. I missed you. God bless u for dis wonderful piece.

1 Like

Re: Choices by becca2017(f): 10:37pm On Nov 23, 2017
NevetsIbot:
Solomon! You have killed me! Zukazukalala

Who taught you all these things? Bad boy, very bad boy.

I'll keep reading your story when I'm not around people. Other guys know why.
Lolzz hmm
Re: Choices by becca2017(f): 9:54pm On Nov 25, 2017
Wow!! nice work mr. solo.. buh please, is this fiction??

1 Like

Re: Choices by WHOcarex: 2:28pm On Nov 29, 2017
smiley
Re: Choices by itsandi(m): 2:44pm On Nov 29, 2017
Interesting story smiley Enjoy other interesting stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

Click!
Re: Choices by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 29, 2017
*Chenai: Part 1*
I held my breath trying to listen if there was anyone else breathing in the room. Dang, the silence was unnerving. I could hear my pulse loud in my ear; my heart beat a rhythmic rendition of its own, manifesting a new wave of fear. I cried at the self-inflicted circumstance, the abyss of stupidity and careless miscalculation.

My father was a burly man who swore more than a cupful of a sailor’s semantics. Famous for his unexpected backhand slaps that every time I was near him I would involuntarily flinch. He reigned with terror in our home, mercilessly beat us all leaving us with nothing to salvage but self-pity and burning hatred for him. I can hardly remember a day when he was sober or said a kind word to any of us. There was no getting used to his abuse, everyday felt new and raw. The habitual abuse took out a piece of me every single time, as I slowly become an empty shell that existed as a punching bag for a depraved animal.

Mother was worn out; she was all skin and bones. The light that used to flicker in her eyes had diminished. She had the twitch; she would twitch now and then while jerking her head awkwardly to the left. This was acquired after the devil’s incarnate (our father) bashed her head in to the wall. I remember vividly the image of her crumpling to the floor, blood steadily trickling from her nose. I could hear my younger brother Tariro screaming in the background,

“ You killed her! You bastard! You killed her!”

Father did not give a damn, he growled at Tariro,

“Watch your mouth boy, or you will be next.”

With that threat hanging in the air he stormed out and disappeared in to the night. I was numb, I couldn’t move. I sat in that corner whimpering while watching the lifeless body of our mother. He hit her too many times on the head. Six months prior to this incident, a nasty gush on her forehead had been stitched up after she took a blow from a wheel spanner. There is so much head trauma a person can take.

Tariro was the feisty one, contrary to the reserved persona that beaconed from me. We were complete opposites. He on the other hand was generally loud mouthed and snarky, while I was the soft spoken and shy girl. We were each other’s corner stone; we strengthened each other through out the purgatory of our father’s abuse. Tariro once reported him to the police after father had given him an alarming uppercut because he had supposedly ‘eyeballed him.’

“Come here boy, eye-balling your father is utter disrespect! I said bring your scrawny ass over here!”

He bellowed. I pleaded with him.

“Please father he didn’t mean to, forgive him please”

My little brother was only twelve years old. Tariro stood with unwavering stubbornness, glaring at him in open defiance. Which did not help his case at all. Like a deranged man that he was, two long strides towards him and his fist swiftly and squarely met with Tariro’s chin, sending my brother flying across the room. Tariro got up and bolted, running faster than Forest Gump, headed straight to the police station.

To be continued…

https://africanentertainment.info/chenai-part-1/

1 Like

Re: Choices by aytuns(m): 2:51pm On Mar 19, 2020
solomonbrown64:
Chapter 4 contd
Epilogue

... Seriously, who the hell was Rashford?

It dawned on me that indeed did the right thing as I saw Father and his daughters become closer and closer and all that largely because of me. I might never have had any plans to be with Maddy for the rest of my life but one thing I had learnt to correct was that, meeting Maddy after church so many years ago wasn't a mistake; it was fate. I was the person sent to heal the broken home of the Okohs but I decided to play around and not only ruin things but move both sisters apart. Perhaps, if I had remained faithful and stuck to one woman; I would have settled down long time ago and so would Eve but it wasn't too late for that now. I might have made things complicated now that Eve only has eyes for me but I was confident that she would move on. Time would surely cause her to especially when kids start coming.

I now regret ever towing that part of being a player as it had only brought me pains and a coat of shame especially amidst my peeple that would never leave me. I hurt people I shouldn't have, Ore especially. I lost so much due to that choice of mine and I have paid dearly for it. Was I happy with my new home? Yes, I was and wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. I might not have married the woman of my choice but that was entirely my fault. I love Maddy and God knows that to be true but

Now, it wasn't because I couldn't love more than I currently do but simply because my heart is just shielding itself from any breakdown after I had opened my whole being to Dotun. The pain I felt after I saw her kiss another man at her wedding was one I never wish to experience again. I will surely grow to love my wife but it will never be like the one I had for Dotun. That love was pure and without conditions and it comes only just once in a lifetime. I will forever cherish the fact that I actually felt such love for an imperfect being even if I didn't end up with the person. I had been kiss by a rose and I believe it is something no one should die without experiencing.

I had learnt not sticking to one woman the hard way and waited too long to realize that not Maddy, Eve, Francess or even Ore for that matter was my power; my pleasure; my pain — Dotun was and would always be.

Reading this awesome story in 2020....
The feeling he had for Dotun, brings back sad painful memories... Sigh, there's just that one person you love without reason or prejudice, just pure love... And I don't think I may be able to love like that again.

Thank you Sir, for this book/story..
Re: Choices by do4luv14(m): 4:49pm On Mar 19, 2020
Oga, abi nah aunty, you still dey here?

Goan join za oza rum, gbegbe dey hapun dia

aytuns:

Reading this awesome story in 2020....
The feeling he had for Dotun, brings back sad painful memories... Sigh, there's just that one person you love without reason or prejudice, just pure love... And I don't think I may be able to love like that again.

Thank you Sir, for this book/story..

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (Reply)

My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe / Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] / The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.