Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

Pictures Of Things I Found In My Ram Today. What A Mystery - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Pictures Of Things I Found In My Ram Today. What A Mystery (75478 Views)

World Food Day Is Today. What's Your Favorite Food? / I Found Cockroach Inside Food I Got From A Buka (Pics) / "I Found This In My Daughter's Biscuits" - Nigerian Mother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Things I Found In My Ram Today. What A Mystery by alexarelano(m): 5:22am On Sep 13, 2016
Adeoba10:

Aiit Prof.... Is dia anytyn like Hardware disease?
Lols, funny u
Re: Pictures Of Things I Found In My Ram Today. What A Mystery by R0ckefeller: 5:54am On Sep 13, 2016
3DCYCLOPS:
grin

My guy don't eat it oooo...Bring it to my shrine for cleansing grin

I regret not having any Muslim around me...na only fish I don eat today
thank GOD for that, remember some
have never eaten any.
Re: Pictures Of Things I Found In My Ram Today. What A Mystery by AbuuAasiyah(m): 6:16am On Sep 13, 2016
amagunnerfan:
Religion is just a pure scam. SO much that you couldn't see that the ram ate those shiit in your pictures?

Stuff found in ram's stomach, your answer? Religion is a scam. Nice! Na 'religion' put am there?
Re: Pictures Of Things I Found In My Ram Today. What A Mystery by amagunnerfan: 6:30am On Sep 13, 2016
AbuuAasiyah:

Stuff found in ram's stomach, your answer? Religion is a scam. Nice! Na 'religion' put am there?
If religion didn't belcoud his judgment he would know the stuff found there was because the ram ate that shIit.

What's so mysterious about a ram eating weavon or whatever?
Re: Pictures Of Things I Found In My Ram Today. What A Mystery by amagunnerfan: 6:30am On Sep 13, 2016
VajanahDischaj:
you sure say you understand what you speak?
It is you who do not understand.

What's so mysterious about finding something that a ram ate before it was murdered inside a ram?
Re: Pictures Of Things I Found In My Ram Today. What A Mystery by VajanahDischaj(f): 7:16am On Sep 13, 2016
amagunnerfan:
It is you who do not understand.

What's so mysterious about finding something that a ram ate before it was murdered inside a ram?
wetin come concern religion with ram? nah religion go make ram ingest rag? abi nah religion go make person know the right ram to slaughter? please put me thru cos you dey sail off the cliff.
Re: Pictures Of Things I Found In My Ram Today. What A Mystery by Wolex143: 7:55am On Sep 13, 2016
I dn't trust this guy, ds is nt true, even i knw that some pple will still post fake things concerning the sallah......
Re: Pictures Of Things I Found In My Ram Today. What A Mystery by kamalcole3000: 8:33am On Sep 13, 2016
Sanuzi:
Seriously? where did u bought d ram?
I buyed it at Oja Kara!!!
Re: Pictures Of Things I Found In My Ram Today. What A Mystery by kamalcole3000: 8:33am On Sep 13, 2016
Sanuzi:
Seriously? where did u bought d ram?
I buyed it at Oja Kara!!!
Re: Pictures Of Things I Found In My Ram Today. What A Mystery by quinndez(f): 6:02pm On Sep 13, 2016
balash:
Blatant lies...how would the ram swallow all this? Abi the stuff just dissappear inside the stomach? Na like so Ram digestive system big reach and the ram lived till the time you killed it and nothing was wrong

Alaye big ups men! Even lai muhammed no fit give us this kind pushout

#Me I don come down from this bus stop O

My brother...these are my thoughts exactly!
Re: Pictures Of Things I Found In My Ram Today. What A Mystery by DaTma(f): 8:27am On Sep 14, 2016
What you saw in your ram's stomach is nothing strange or forbidden,it's very normal... A ram is a ruminant animal,during grazing/feeding they pick up all sort of things along side their feed material such as nails,nylon bags,wigs name it. That is why they have a section in their stomach structure called reticulum(honeycomb),foreign materials are trapped in there...if u ever get to a slaughter house you will all manner of objects gotten out of the reticulum of ruminants...so discard the debris and eat your meat.
Re: Pictures Of Things I Found In My Ram Today. What A Mystery by DaTma(f): 8:27am On Sep 14, 2016
What you saw in your ram's stomach is nothing strange or forbidden,it's very normal... A ram is a ruminant animal,during grazing/feeding they pick up all sort of things along side their feed material such as nails,nylon bags,wigs name it. That is why they have a section in their stomach structure called reticulum(honeycomb),foreign materials are trapped in there...if u ever get to a slaughter house you will see all manner of objects gotten out of the reticulum of ruminants...so discard the debris and eat your meat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Finds Salamander In Her Pot Of Soup (Photos) / Which Blender Type Is Durable And Can Grind Beans. / Man Calls Out Restaurant For Serving Joystick-Like Meat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.