Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Blogging is business,Earn $500 Monthly On With These Tips - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Blogging is business,Earn $500 Monthly On With These Tips (5209 Views)

How To Setup An Authority Site That Will Earn $500 Monthly Using Google Adsense / How To Make At Least $50 Monthly On Twitter - Practical Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blogging is business,Earn $500 Monthly On With These Tips by Davedonrich(m): 7:13pm On Sep 13, 2016
So far, we have discussed
Blog name, Blog niche, focusing on international audience, focusing on affiliate programing, having the best catchy post topics and so on,

Now we should be going into the last phase which is the most important part!
HOW TO GET TRAFFIC TO YOU BLOG

Precious009 Mentioned email list! and thats where i will be starting from.

2 Likes

Re: Blogging is business,Earn $500 Monthly On With These Tips by Mariesio: 9:41pm On Sep 13, 2016
Davedonrich:
Good day house, we will be talking about the niches i mentioned above, and i will like us to focus on one which is the weight loss niche, Why do I prefer these specific kind of niches, its simply because they fall  in the category were you can actually offer something to your readers to buy, thats why am strongly against the entertainment niche when you have less visitors because, there wont be anything to offer to your readers. But if you choose a good niche like 1 of the ones i mentioned above, you can offer them something to buy without them thinking you are forcing it down their troat. for example, the weight loss blog, If you focus your niche into producing very useful articles about How to loose weight, then you can bring in short reviews about a product which will aid their weight loss program without causing any complication. as long as your article is well written, you sure will win the heart of your readers and they will be willing to test the product you have reviewed.

NOW this is were the magical style i earlier mentioned comes in.

*how to write a catchy topic
*how to get visitors to your blog

Ride on, am behind you
Re: Blogging is business,Earn $500 Monthly On With These Tips by Precious009: 10:44pm On Sep 13, 2016
CosmicJames:
Slow down! Your question is an easy one and I'm going to make you answer it by yourself so that you ll understand better.
There is no magic when it comes to driving traffic to a site and making money from that traffic via the site. As long as there are ads on that site, then they are making money from those ads.

What u should understand is that there are different modes of advertising. There is what we call PPC (pay per click)
PPV (pay per view) and time based (pay per duration)
So it depend on the mode that the site is using.
When last did u click ad on nland? Does it stop Seun from making money?
WOW WOW WOW... I Now Understand, You'll Kindly Help In Giving List Of How To Get Pay Per Duration Ads And How To Convince Them To Advertise On The Blog! I'm Really Grateful !!
Re: Blogging is business,Earn $500 Monthly On With These Tips by Precious009: 10:54pm On Sep 13, 2016
WOW! I'm Really Grateful For This Thread @Davedonrich, Only God Can Reward You Richly! Ride On Please...
Re: Blogging is business,Earn $500 Monthly On With These Tips by henrimoto(m): 12:17am On Sep 14, 2016
Davedonrich:
for those who will like to see the alternatives i mentioned above, pls click on my signature, But the thing about these sites are that you need to have a huge amount of visitors to your blog to earn a decent amount from them and this is the major problem new bloggers encounter, so we will not be making use of them because i want you to start earning from your very first 10 days of starting your blog.

Now i will be sharing the 1st secret which is

1) Forget about focusing on Nigerian audience alone and focus your blog to international audience, your international audience are your most reliable way of  earning an income, Reason is because  these people do online transactions far more than we do.

pls jut down these point, nxt coming shortly, pls dont just read silently, your comments serve as encouragement for me to proceed.

. Clap! Clap!! Clap!!! With this your 1st point, i'm convinced that you know more about what you are writing about.

Write on, you've gotten another follower here.
Re: Blogging is business,Earn $500 Monthly On With These Tips by henrimoto(m): 1:26am On Sep 14, 2016
Slimfitworld:
This is insightful. I am definitely following
this post.

Please review/critic my new blog. www.slimfitworld.com
Critic domain name, content, layout and anything there is to critic. Thanks
You are on a good niche that has no territorial boundary - 'It's International'

Expand your knowledge on that niche, so as to attract your page visitors again. When writing your articles, bear it at heart that your page visitors are not only Nigerians or Africans, write in a manner that wouldn't put-off the Western page visitors.

The image on your page is Attractive - a good one. Also, the manner you arranged your article is a good one.

You still have more works to do on your site, as a beginner.

'Write More Articles !!!!!

1 Like

Re: Blogging is business,Earn $500 Monthly On With These Tips by Slimfitworld: 5:56am On Sep 14, 2016
henrimoto:
You are on a good niche that has no territorial boundary - 'It's International'

Expand your knowledge on that niche, so as to attract your page visitors again. When writing your articles, bear it at heart that your page visitors are not only Nigerians or Africans, write in a manner that wouldn't put-off the Western page visitors.

The image on your page is Attractive - a good one. Also, the manner you arranged your article is a good one.

You still have more works to do on your site, as a beginner.

'Write More Articles !!!!!
Thank you so much. I am grateful for this review.
Re: Blogging is business,Earn $500 Monthly On With These Tips by Nobody: 7:18am On Sep 14, 2016
Slimfitworld:
Thank you so much. I am grateful for this review.
I love the design of your blog. Is that blogger?
Re: Blogging is business,Earn $500 Monthly On With These Tips by Slimfitworld: 9:12am On Sep 14, 2016
operaabel:
I love the design of your blog. Is that blogger?
No, it's WordPress

1 Like

Re: Blogging is business,Earn $500 Monthly On With These Tips by femtopyy(m): 11:22am On Sep 14, 2016
Thanks for the info man
Re: Blogging is business,Earn $500 Monthly On With These Tips by Davedonrich(m): 2:56pm On Sep 14, 2016
Good day guys, today is my birthday and my family ain't giving me a breathing space to concentrate! will be back in the eve to round up!
thanks for all your understandings.

3 Likes

Re: Blogging is business,Earn $500 Monthly On With These Tips by henrimoto(m): 3:16pm On Sep 14, 2016
Davedonrich:
Good day guys, today is my birthday and my family ain't giving me a breathing space to concentrate! will be back in the eve to round up!
Happy Birthday. Wish you all your heart desire. Thank God for You.
Re: Blogging is business,Earn $500 Monthly On With These Tips by iwatch: 3:21pm On Sep 14, 2016
Slimfitworld:
No, it's WordPress
welldone for using wordpress. Linda and Ogbonge has really affected bloggers in this country. Virtually all nairaland bloggers use blogger and they have no idea what they are missing. CNN does not use blogger but wordpress, Ford uses wordpress and so many others.
Re: Blogging is business,Earn $500 Monthly On With These Tips by Pidggin(f): 5:38pm On Sep 14, 2016
Davedonrich:

Happy birthday! may God empower you more and more and may you prosper in all you do, Amen.

I currently have a WordPress blog which I abandoned, the name of used on it has nothing to do with any of th e niches you mentioned. If I decide to use it for the niche regardless, wil it affect my SEO ranking?
Re: Blogging is business,Earn $500 Monthly On With These Tips by Adinije(f): 6:03pm On Sep 14, 2016
iwatch:
welldone for using wordpress. Linda and Ogbonge has really affected bloggers in this country. Virtually all nairaland bloggers use blogger and they have no idea what they are missing. CNN does not use blogger but wordpress, Ford uses wordpress and so many others.
WordPress is the best but it's seems people avoid it because they think it's expensive.

1 Like

Re: Blogging is business,Earn $500 Monthly On With These Tips by cornelin(m): 6:40pm On Sep 14, 2016
plus: s it possible an adsense account that was banned to be lifted? Or if there is any other way I can regain or apply for another one?
Re: Blogging is business,Earn $500 Monthly On With These Tips by Precious009: 7:00pm On Sep 14, 2016
Davedonrich:
Happy Birthday Sir
Re: Blogging is business,Earn $500 Monthly On With These Tips by spotmataz: 7:55pm On Sep 14, 2016
Happy Birthday.. Good job here....
Re: Blogging is business,Earn $500 Monthly On With These Tips by Lipso: 9:51pm On Sep 14, 2016
Davedonrich:
i have just been banned! on my other account Mosthandsome01, for reasons i dont know, some times i just dont understand Nairaland,
I will continue posting with this before the ban is lifted. and will also try not to post things nairaland probably doesn't want .
op don't type websites directly. Type the domain and .com in words e.g wwwdotsasamedot com and space them and sometimes use slashes. Thanks.
Re: Blogging is business,Earn $500 Monthly On With These Tips by Mariesio: 8:35am On Sep 19, 2016
I will buy all your PayPal funds @340/$ .Whatsapp/ Call 07089130778
Re: Blogging is business,Earn $500 Monthly On With These Tips by 9japple(m): 6:30pm On Sep 20, 2016
mostHandsome01:
So far i have stated some first steps which i will list bellow.

1)Think of a good niche that is different from the overcrowded entertainment niche .
this days, alot of people are tired of entertainment bloggers as they now see them as spammers and liars creating false news just to get traffic! and this is the kind of mindset a good blogger wont want people to have .

2)choose a unique and catchy name for your blog! A good name is not forgettable, and remains in the hearts of visitors forever.

PLS NOTE: irrespective of the blog you wanna start, either a paid domain or a free hosted blog, you can achieve earning income with any , provided you follow the steps i show you.

Now that we have discussed those 2 steps above, i will like us to look into what many bloggers see as the ultimate form of making money "ADSENSE" Many are of the believe that if they don't have an adsense ad running on their blog , they cant earn; this situation is even tougher for those on a free hosted blog because this days, the chances of Adsense approving a free hosted blog is slim, But that isnt the end of the world, there are alot of alternatives to adsense which i will list bellow.
Re: Blogging is business,Earn $500 Monthly On With These Tips by jonaboy: 9:43pm On Sep 20, 2016
Wondering when this thread will continue.
Re: Blogging is business,Earn $500 Monthly On With These Tips by Precious009: 11:02pm On Sep 26, 2016
Please The Thread Has Not Been Active, We Need More Tips Please, Thanks @op
Re: Blogging is business,Earn $500 Monthly On With These Tips by mostHandsome01: 8:07am On Oct 23, 2016
GOOD MORNING GUYS, FOR A WHILE, HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO MAKE A POST HERE! CANT SAY WHAT I DID!!

BUT I WILL BE CONTINUING WITH THE THREAD NOW, JUST THE FINAL STEP IS LEFT WHICH I WILL DISH OUT IN A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME.
Re: Blogging is business,Earn $500 Monthly On With These Tips by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 23, 2016
I love the flow in here. Keenly following....
Re: Blogging is business,Earn $500 Monthly On With These Tips by mostHandsome01: 6:10pm On Nov 02, 2016
I started this thread with the aim of showing you guys the easy and straight forward method of making a minimum of $500 monthly on your blog. i encountered little issues along the line with difficulties posting here, it wasnt my plan to abandon the thread.but am glad at least i could say i have previously explained 90% of the process, and i will be sharing the last 10% part with you guys which is
HOW TO GET ASSURED TRAFFIC ON YOUR BLOG without stress

I will be sharing 2 ways that am certain works for me any time any day! pls NOTE, these 2ways are not the only forms of getting traffics, they are alot of other methods, but these are just my own methods!

posting bellow.
Re: Blogging is business,Earn $500 Monthly On With These Tips by wakes: 6:18pm On Nov 02, 2016
mostHandsome01:
I started this thread with the aim of showing you guys the easy and straight forward method of making a minimum of $500 monthly on your blog. i encountered little issues along the line with difficulties posting here, it wasnt my plan to abandon the thread.but am glad at least i could say i have previously explained 90% of the process, and i will be sharing the last 10% part with you guys which is
HOW TO GET ASSURED TRAFFIC ON YOUR BLOG without stress

I will be sharing 2 ways that am certain works for me any time any day! pls NOTE, these 2ways are not the only forms of getting traffics, they are alot of other methods, but these are just my own methods!

posting bellow.
On point! Go ahead bro.
By the way, thanks for starting the thread and making enormous impact already.
Re: Blogging is business,Earn $500 Monthly On With These Tips by mostHandsome01: 9:49am On Nov 03, 2016
HOW TO GET ASSURED TRAFFIC ON YOUR BLOG
1) facebook : when i say facebook, it will come to the heart of many as the usual way many bloggers use to spam people towards clicking on links unrelated to them, if you have been following this thread from the beginning, you will understand that we ain't bothered about having just visitors on our sites but having visitors that will be profitable to put bank accounts. and for this, the first step is opening a usa facebook account(Note: this isn't complex, just follow keenly). why do you need a foreign facebook account ?, you will recall what i said before, we are looking international visitors.
what is the importance of a facebook foreign account, continues shortly.....
Re: Blogging is business,Earn $500 Monthly On With These Tips by mostHandsome01: 10:04am On Nov 05, 2016
The importance of a foreign facebook account is because facebook detects your location and only shows you most things that has to do with your location,
the steps to take bellow

1)open a usa facebook account by changing ur IP so facwbook doesn't recognise you are in Nigeria
2) open a facebook fan page for your blog with the usa profile, this is needful because you must target american citizens who are always willing to buy something of interest online.
3)go back to you blog and pick the most nicely written article of yours which you must have promoted the affiliate product related to your post just as we have earlier discussed in the beginning.
4)make a sponsored post of this article on Facebook linking it back to your blog. with as little as $10, your post is bound to reach a minimum of at least 5000 american facebookers. if 2% of these set of targeted facebookers go ahead to buy ur affiliated product of which u will get a commission of just $5, you will ne making 100×$5 = $500
Some times , those who will go ahead to buy will be far above the 2% we estimated . pls note, be careful not to do this more than once a month else your readers start to see you as just a seller and not a genuine blogger. make sure to always feed them quality post other days without a prompt to buy any of your affiliate products.
°
Now this is 1 sure way of earning quite alot monthly, dont see it as complex, feel free to ask any needed assistance.
those who have question can ask, before i go over to the next method which also provides certain income for you.
Re: Blogging is business,Earn $500 Monthly On With These Tips by HazzanTazzan(m): 10:43am On Nov 05, 2016
Hi hi

I will buy your Skrill Funds At mouth watering rates
Less than 300 = 410/$
Greater than 300 = 420/$

I will buy your payoneer Funds at mouth watering rates
Less than 300 = 405/$
Greater than 300 = 410/$

I will buy your fiverr-PayPal Funds at mouth watering rates
Less than 500 = 390/$
Greater than 500= 400/$

Thanks
Re: Blogging is business,Earn $500 Monthly On With These Tips by gr8tsuccess: 4:30pm On Aug 20, 2020
Nice one

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Facebook Full Monetization Package - People Using This To Make Money Secretly / Jimon Ibrahim Against Dangote / Otedola -- This Is A Must Read / Expert Accumulator Picks - Weekend Football Betting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.