Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,186 members, 7,811,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

Please Save A Soul! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Save A Soul! (446 Views)

Ladies Please Save Us The Distraction In Church / Does An Atheist Have A Soul? / Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Save A Soul! by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 12, 2016
Good Day the good people of Nairaland, I have been part of you for many years now, but for privacy reason, I have opened this account to ask for your help/assistance.

I'm a young man who believe in hustling with dignity, and I'm willing to work when the Job is available, but as I write to you now, it has been the grace of God that I manage to get by, concrete and carrying of block work self is like looking for a gold mine.

I'm normally into fixing PVC Ceiling, Normal Ceiling, Logging, Painting and some wood work, but there have been no Job for some months now and I'm seriously broke. I'm currently learning how to Barb hair now.

Why I need your financial assistance, is to help me with whatever you can so that I can go into buying of cloths, deodorants and shoes, aftershaves, which I can put in a bag and sell moving from place to place to keep my mind engaged and to sustain me during this raining season when my kind of Jobs is scares.

Please If the above Jobs are available, I'm willing to do them and excellently too. Thanks

Acct. Detail
Diamond

Mobile No.;
0701 965 3855

Re: Please Save A Soul! by smellingmenses: 7:13pm On Sep 12, 2016
ban loading
Re: Please Save A Soul! by iLifeplus: 2:18pm On Oct 10, 2016
Please I'm the op who created this thread, but I no longer need the help. Kindly Ignore the opening Post. Thank You!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

MS Dhoni Movie Review Rating / Spiritually Motivated? / PHOTOS: Catholic Priest Sparks Controversy For Dancing With Masquerades

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.