Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,351 members, 7,954,410 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:27 PM

Check Out This Made-in-birnin-kebbi Pizza - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Check Out This Made-in-birnin-kebbi Pizza (28722 Views)

How Do I Make Pizza? / Labana Rice From Kebbi Offloaded In Aba (photos) / In Kebbi, 71 Schoolgirls Hospitalised Over Food Poisoning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out This Made-in-birnin-kebbi Pizza by idupaul: 1:32pm On Sep 13, 2016
ShammahBarnabas:

Bros forget that thing oh, that's Oasis bakery pizza.

Its actually called a Pizza bread like someone said and oasis trades it with that name . There is a bakery I buy some nice stuff they call cake bread but I know it's it's not cake even though it has this poor cake feel to it
Re: Check Out This Made-in-birnin-kebbi Pizza by Queenybliss(f): 2:12pm On Sep 13, 2016
lwkm..WTF
Re: Check Out This Made-in-birnin-kebbi Pizza by seguno2: 2:28pm On Sep 13, 2016
Na so Italian pizza take start now.

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Made-in-birnin-kebbi Pizza by LorDBolton(m): 3:05pm On Sep 13, 2016
Southerners what are ya'll waiting for? Go there and open pizza Hut grin
Re: Check Out This Made-in-birnin-kebbi Pizza by Hbuyosh(m): 4:15pm On Sep 13, 2016
Harmored:
grin. Make i dey chop my made in Kenya jeje

You dint get that joke......cos it's in swahili. You go buy a pizza, only to realize, upon opening the pack that it's not pizza, but those home-made cookies we call mandazis here in Kenya (you call them jeje in Nga?). You have been conned.
Re: Check Out This Made-in-birnin-kebbi Pizza by amokeme(f): 6:08pm On Sep 13, 2016
Silkmoth33:
How can you buy pizza in a bakery?

It's a fast food oh!

You shouldn't have gon to a bakery to buy a pizza!
Just as you can't buy chicken and chips in a bakery
she said "oasis" she didn't say Oasis Bakery. Plus did you see the part where I said "I was new in town"?
Bottom line of what I'm trying to say is that, the OP is right

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Made-in-birnin-kebbi Pizza by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 13, 2016
amokeme:
she said "oasis" she didn't say Oasis Bakery. Plus did you see the part where I said "I was new in town"?
Bottom line of what I'm trying to say is that, the OP is right

1000 likes
Re: Check Out This Made-in-birnin-kebbi Pizza by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 13, 2016
Hbuyosh:

You dint get that joke......cos it's in swahili. You go buy a pizza, only to realize, upon opening the pack that it's not pizza, but those home-made cookies we call mandazis here in Kenya (you call them jeje in Nga?). You have been conned.
Who purchases a pizza in a bakery?

Pizzas are fast foods
Re: Check Out This Made-in-birnin-kebbi Pizza by Hbuyosh(m): 6:21pm On Sep 13, 2016
Silkmoth33:

Who purchases a pizza in a bakery?

Pizzas are fast foods
Ofcoss they are sold in the fastfood outlerst in Kenya, but that was just a joke sumbody made up, musing about such a possibility.
Re: Check Out This Made-in-birnin-kebbi Pizza by Harmored(m): 7:41pm On Sep 13, 2016
Hbuyosh:

undecided grin grin
Re: Check Out This Made-in-birnin-kebbi Pizza by Umennajiego(m): 8:17pm On Sep 13, 2016
idupaul:
That some special Oasis bakery bread and not Pizza..OP is just trying to be sensational ..Oasis bakeries are one of the ostensible successful bakery chains in Nigeria and definitely will never trade that bread as pizza cause they know better
sir/ma ostrich/oasis bakery call it pizza go figure!! !!
Re: Check Out This Made-in-birnin-kebbi Pizza by mhizAnnie(f): 12:47am On Sep 14, 2016
Aswear I felt this sharp pain in my heart when I saw that picture cry cheesy
Re: Check Out This Made-in-birnin-kebbi Pizza by akigbemaru: 3:39am On Sep 14, 2016
Pizza
Re: Check Out This Made-in-birnin-kebbi Pizza by vickybantin(m): 5:44am On Sep 14, 2016
This one no be pizza oh nah breadza

Re: Check Out This Made-in-birnin-kebbi Pizza by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:16am On Sep 14, 2016
damola311:
Kebbi state, the only state in Nigeria you don't see in news..... Maybe people are not living there or things don't happen there.

It is also probable that you may not be living in Nigeria because if you care to look at today's front page you'll see them there making the headlines and it is likely you will also soon be eating their rice.
Re: Check Out This Made-in-birnin-kebbi Pizza by CaroLyner(f): 7:33am On Sep 14, 2016
princeakins:

ITs a fvckin locally made pizza.. cheesy ur gonna luv it

Care for? cool
Patronise naija grin
thanks

ill pass grin
Re: Check Out This Made-in-birnin-kebbi Pizza by sfinkzslot(m): 8:37am On Sep 14, 2016
DAMN!!!!

Re: Check Out This Made-in-birnin-kebbi Pizza by princeakins(m): 11:31pm On Sep 17, 2016
CaroLyner:
thanks

ill pass grin

How u doin dear
Re: Check Out This Made-in-birnin-kebbi Pizza by koloyewo: 12:16am On Sep 18, 2016
for supply of fresh live catfish at affordable prices please kindly visit www.koloyewofarms.com
Re: Check Out This Made-in-birnin-kebbi Pizza by Olobitat: 10:15am On Sep 19, 2016
OneManLegion:
I bought "pizza" that looked like that at ostrich bakery in Ilorin.

Laugh wan kill me and my nigga.

Bread with green peas and lettuce.
same here o, pizza indeed
Re: Check Out This Made-in-birnin-kebbi Pizza by redon12(m): 1:39pm On Oct 31, 2016
this pizza is dangerous

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Safety Rules In The Kitchen / Nigeria Sues Coca-Cola For Shunning The Consumer Protection Council / 10 Reasons To Throw-out Your Microwave Oven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.